Kazaa!! (not that cockroach - ka zua...hahaha *i beg your pardon for my siao-ness* u.u proven that..i ..am.. boring.. T.T)
Hm, this song made me feel calm calm today. whhewww~~ I was not that calm, don't know why. Just.. just~ Westlife is my idol before i am a siao po. I am siao po since um..13.5 years old. Lol.. But now diabaikan jor, i only have songs as my graven image, no more human beings idols~~ -_-V



Went out with mama again, to Pandamaran pasar hari ini. = = Today i didn't ter-push ah ma, but..an AH Mah pushed me!! swt.. holding so very damn hen sangat many things my mama brought, i almost wanna yell.. but then okey, going out with papa mama is a class of patience. **Deeeeep breathing** Because, you will also have to tahan those very super hen sungguh brave de people, tear Off chicken's skin like...tearing paper.. uerkk!! geli.. at Eng Ann de pasar ho, you somemore can see they kill and ''dissect'' the edible froggie.. Like very pro - they should go and be organ transplantation doctor. Whether they will transplant/do magic and make the organ gone, not sure. ( if u ming bai..hahaha)

I wonder if i can continue my life if the holiday continues. = = SO...so what leh!! So salty (xien..) So tiring (i don't know why and how). So.. so everything! ( anyway i know i will miss the holiday when i don't have it later..hahahhaa!!! =.=''') Must find something to do geh! Um.. start from.. em.. okay let's think about it tomorrow alright? :P :P :P Reminding myself to get that multi-faces 7-zai~ for fun. @.='''

Sometimes, i miss the time when i have things to thought of. even are bitter one. V.V sort sort..
Who understands me well? i wondered abt it today. *eating organic lolipop! dang dang~~>
I bought it last time because...of the big ladybird~ swt..

To the today-only-know-i'm-a-vegetarian person (lol..) : Of course it is possible for a
rainbow to appear on the night sky, it could exist~ Only that we couldn't actually see it. Glowing rainbow? It will be glowing if and only if you think that it is.

0 comments: