*~Let's look back at some chronicles of Kah Wei's life~**Ta Dang~* um.. Maybe some times after now i will get a bear which is same size as me. Shock

Beep beep. Don't have memory for nursery & kindergarten & primary schools. Em, based on information from some scientists (lol..is my parents and big sis), I knocked my head once when i was..ok Forgot what age, i think twice gua.. Hmm, and also according to Mrs. Mama, i was taken back from the rubbish dump (-_-)'''. I don't know how to explain, just that em.. if you really really ask me about things before i'm 12, i can tell you ''Forgot. Hee~'' If you tell me about myself before i'm 12, i will tell you ''Ya meh?? pian ren de. v.v'' So..don't ask me~ I wanted to remember, and sometimes feel so ''Wahh, you remember one ahh?'' on (almost every) person who can recall their childhood. More cham de is, i even.. ever thought that NORMALLY, NORMAL people won't remember childhood one, because HUMAN"S MEMORY CAN'T FIT IN THAT MUCH. em... em em, but since I actually learn Biology.. i almost asked myself ''WHO AM I'' ( Not Jackie chan's version..= =''') I have been asking myself ''Is it to remember, you have to Want to remember?'' lol~ I need psychotherapist.. =.=''
Oh key. Well.. i have a family (fei hua..). With parents, sis x 2 and bro x 1. And next time when take family photos, remind me to wear heels.. or at least, stand with my mama. T.T My vertical growth has retarded for 5 years. PhewFrom here i started to Want myself to remember my life, and use the brain i have. It does sound weird, but it is like that de (la).. *Jack, see? with only ''de'' , it sounds more honest. With ''la'' it becomes sui bian and fu yan already.hahaha~Weee* Kwang Hua School Band. Deng deng~ which let me understood the meaning of This Is Life. Busy, Hectic, Cry, Mad, Sad, Angry, Fun, Crazy, Pek Cek, zhen zha, Gan jiong, Kong Bu etc... i felt them all there~With many many siao siao de people, i became siao siao too~ And with people who kept saying ''You are tooooo quiet laaa'', i became .. um, half half, quiet and noisy. hehe~With whole bunch of people (who do not like to stay guai guai-ly in class..muahahha~), i also.. peer pressure right? = =''' We performed at many many many places, with government's nasi lemak(s), with kari rice(s), and sometimes.. a better meal at Genting~ We faced rain storm thunder and SUN..ya, we met Sun almost every day.. and so our skin colour also bi jiao tanned~ healthy colour!! (we always use this excuse..) = ='''And too, somehow somewhen i became more active in Rumah C, the yellow champion!! keke.. Neh, spot me below - only one with Yellow shirt..~Beside me (right), is tha tha!!** whom i met in Band. we are 3 people zhu he one. Then one left...T.T But then, :D ~ after form 5, we are still 3 !! :D :D
Sometimes too, i was invited to (illegally) join other band..lol.. but still i had have FUN!**Reason we always being the darker people in Klang.. = =''''Reaons we didn't /hardly attend any class in school.. And the reason we are the famous group of ponteng-kia and po in Kwang Hua~ *Proud*!!~ :P :P
We saling menyayangi each other, <3>is this ice cream? Hahaha!! =.=''And oh, i've new family(ies) because of those~ (the elder ''ah yeh'' down there has about..um, 4 wives.. = =)
And this is what happened during the 2-3 months i FINALLY stay in class for every periods, after retired from band band~Staying away from clarinet? Kind of impo impo~ so was still involving~And finally i finally present in a class photo.. i know i was bad.. hee..
Butterfly? Yap. Don't know why i like to see it. cccc(,'') >>>>

Sometimes, when my hands are itchy, i will ter-like to draw.. CAUTION: only TER-...won't last long one. lol.
Yo yorr..right now i am missing the clarinet eii.. but then.. i am feeling insane with monyet flu ..

my past
Haiii

3 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

be grateful that you play clarinet, i am a pianist. Clarinet is far far more portable than a piano.
and, to get a piano substitute at lower weight and smaller space, you can get a keyboard (but you sacrifice the touch)..
so, be happy that you play clarinet..
at least, it's a tube-like instrument that you can bring to anywhere, even more portable than violin.
Hmm, to say, clarinet should be classified under the ultraportable kind de..

and, de la, this phrase (or word) is a literative device where it is used to bring laughters to the readers, so as listeners.
you never know, such a 'la' could bring a big smile or make someone burst into a big laugh de..
fine LA, you may not understand my humour..
(though i agree 'la' might make someone feel more fu yan, but the 'la' also make you more 别姬. un?)


that's all la
-jin jack-

p/s: ultraportable is term used for laptop with very high portability like toshiba portege and macbook air. (guess you don't know also de la)

Anonymous said...

hey mei...nice to see that you update your blog almost (or is it every?) day..haha..better than the others la...who only update theirs when they are free, that means, like maybe once every five days? =='''

i can't believe it's only Friday, as in, time passed soooooo slow...i feel like i've been waiting for three months for these two weeks to pass..I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO INTI AND SEE ALL OYU GUYS AGAIN!!!

are you going back on Monday? I'm going back on Sunday, right after church...aikz...i really feel more alone now la...cz second sis, dad, 'gu gu' (in our SAM family) and some of the others are probably already in Genting now...sigh...when they heard that Im not going, they were all like...'WHY?!!! Your parents won;t let...haih..." haha..at least, Eldwin was sort of like that la...Wai Yee predicted already that my parents won't let me go...

Anyway, yea...I'm going back on Sun (can't wait), while sis, dad, and the others going to Genting will be going back to Inti on Saturday...sis said that they'll wait for me for lunch..^^

That's all for now, I guess...SEE YOU IN INTI!! miss you loadzz...luv ya, mei!! muax...

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Yi wen**~ miss ya too!
hmm, my timetable is still.. er.. blank~ lol.. i don't know what time i will go back..this that.. but for sure is. Monday you will See me! hehe~ Err..blogging everyday, proved that.. i am.. quite.. Bored. hahaha~
take care alright?
:D