*Shien, harap-harap this is BIG enough..lol~ too big makes the post looks ''longer''. :D
Let's Read Road rules & regulations.. Zzz... Ya, i did learn things from the book.
  1. Perlahankan kenderaan.
  2. Berhati-hati.
  3. Bersedia untuk berhenti.
  • From 1. ---> 3. You will find that the book is actually teaching us, ''once you start to drive, just prepare to STOP (=_=) ''
  • But then i am so so so Suang~ It has been long since i really really and Reaaally listen to music like this. Yep like that. Hahaa~!! Okey, is open ALL your (my) favourite songs in a long list, play and listen until siao, using a speaker with subwoofer. Syok!! I Less than 3 Music [ i <3 Music ] :P

I feel proud listening to this song. The reason is simple : I am the first one to upload the Whole song at IMEEM~!** Muahaaha..= =''' I listened to this yesterday many many times~ <3**


  • Plus lolipoping while undang-ing.. things gone better~* V^^V
  • I learnt from the book that.. Tekanan Positif = Berkahwin ; Tekanan Negatif = Penceraian. nfdngdfng
  • I saw something that made me laugh alone in the room for a short moments..''short''.. bla bla bla..anda panda...bla bla.. nfdngdfng How did the people type '' u '' to...'' a '' ? The distance on the keyboard is.. kind of.. far hor? XD
  • SERIOUSly, these weeks.. are the time i actually gone so FREE and SPARE eii, since i actually stepped into KwangHua.. The feeling is totally.. odd? Mm hm. But i do also, innerly sensed that life is great*~ Life is like a movie - heard this before hm? I did, with 'extra information' - haha~ When you are happy > Comedy!! When you are sad > Drama :'(.. When you are afraid > Suspense u.U.. When you are angry > Action!! And lastly, when you are looking at the mirror in the morning > Horror movie!! :P :P Appreciate? Appreciating indeed. And that's when i feel to Hug my life~ what life? Suddenly-very-busy life, boring life, laughable life, sometimes sad-die life, sometimes sui-siao life, sometimes kek-sei life. THIS IS LIFE~* At the very least (most actually..haha! = =), I apprise the capability of being able to *T.H.I.N.K* + "F.E.E.L* :) :) :)
  • Tuan-tuan and Puan-puan, I got A for Moral leh..~lol.. Still rmb that time (around 1.15 hour of 3 hours..forgot = =) i told Ms.Azrina ''can i leave now?'' ''So fast? Sudah siap ke semua?'' ''ya..'' ''Bahagian B? Bahagian C?'' ''err, Bahagian B i left one blank..hehe~'' ''okay, why so fast..'' Malaysian Study, malangnya but who cares + predicted, i got B~ whao!! I am away from these 2 subjects for the REST of my LIFE~~ :D
  • I feel totally fully deadly madly uply downly siao @.@.. have been hachiu-ing since the moment i woke up, and until NOW 3.xx P.M. So today the mission to protect the earth gone, because..hehe.. i prefer tissues more than handkerchief.. hehe.. Heee~ Think i already break the ______ record (anything that's suitable~) for hachiu-ed more than 50 times in half day. T.T~ Sorry earth~
  • I think my throat is also getting siao already... h..e...l..p..~ ~
  • Friday shenmeei aunt will send me semester 2 timetable~ wonder how it'll look like. Must be with many 'holes' and free slots one.. no more Moral and Malaysian Study.. hm hm~ Then those holes will probably be filled with.. ZZzz.."(-__-)''
Oh ya. Yesterday had a deal with Jack the intellectual Maths pro. (I insist using the word Intellectual.. :P since you are a kind of noetic person..lalala~)

In tomorrow Undang test :
* If Kathy got marks lesser than ~~ she will have to treat Jack one meal. u.u
* If Kathy got marks more than ~~ she will be treated by Jack. ^^V

* Hey, we didn't say thing like ''If Kathy marks = ~~'', then how ho? nfdngdfng

******************************
*Eva jie~* um, just feel to give you this, stay laugh~
love life live
******************************
Hmm, are you a drinker?
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
(=.=)'''
******************************
In the end, everything will be okay. If it's not okay, it's not the end yet. haha~

0 comments: