7

My mom called a one-day maid to clean clean the house, but.. it turned out that WE were cleaning because the kakak overslept. O.O Sleeping is a good, or should be the BEST, pastime. To November, when you reaches, I shall sleep from 5 hours per day to 10 hours! =)

Still swallowing as many words as i could. SAT has been taking care of my maybe-happened opulent lifestyle during this holiday. Ah, no more succulent apple, I just finished it. I meant, the 10th one or more i think since Monday. Requesting for apples before going back to Akasia.

I wonder what can actually transmogrify my indolence to diligence, my lingering gait to rocket speed, my self-made promises to actuality. You know, after a sleep later I am going to take SAT, the test my brother called SAD. And now, i am typing this, after a morning of watching US VP debate through CNN.com (i somehow found the button and clicked, and the Live video played! *excited* with a subconscious mind. =.= Well, there is no Astro in my house mah.) I like Americans' promptness. 9 a.m. means 9 a.m., not 9.30 or 10.00 like Malaysians'. From what i watched.. I saw generation gap, I saw expertise and novice, I saw distinct skills, I saw the ever-smiling face of Sarah Palin, I saw the trust-me face of Joe Bidan, and.. i heard many SAT words.. =.= And there was a little technical problem caused by BRODBAND - a new technology CNN is using. Feel so sensitive to these things lately, CISCO Apple Apache IBM etc.. because of Thomas Friedman, his book. lol

But hey, i read about procrastination, studies show that procrastinator perform better. Is it? Hopefully. Lol. Then i read something about chocolate's aroma, it is said that it enhances study process and memory. And after half an hour, my mom brought in a box of chocolate cake, "nah, hen hao chi" (nah, tasty) . She read my mind? Hahhaa!! =.=''

Gosh. Holiday ends. No no no. I should think it this way: after SAT tomorrow, i have one more day =) to finish TWIFlat =(. I want 48 hours per day.. ok, 36? Alright.. 30?? Praying for my 25-minutes essay, please let me finish with logic tomorrow. U.U

0 comments: