Went out with KhaiMun papa, YuJian & caibao JinWei on Saturday. Huge thanks for them for the B'day lunch, card and present. That was so family-ish. =) And.. I met PeiWun and SzeWah!! And.. it seemed like 80% girls of my age are making up for any outing. Because when i was talking to them, i saw black black eyes, gold gold eyes, and colorful hair. haha. Anyway, it was reeeeaaally good to see them!! =)

Sunday. Finals are on next Tue-Thu. And.. i am getting insane again. Woke up early in the morning, checked mails.. Cleaned up the house a bit. And look out from window for few minutes, staring at nowhere, pondering something. I've just put down a heavy rock hanging inside me, that was pleasant and.. relieving. =) Then in the afternoon I helped my mama to pack pack those new year cookies! Because my brother can't help, his mighty touch can powder some fragile cookies. =.=''' Wait. Alright, i am stucked drawing rational functions.. and only i realized what we have learned for preCal in this 4 months = what SAM students will learn for their math in 3 sems!! O.O Now i know why i could sleep for 9 hours every day at Inti..

This morning, i realized that I almost suffocated few cucumbers. I left them in the study room, tightly packed with plastic film, forgot to let them breath before I went to bed last night. Hehe.. Hehe.. Hehehe... MUAHAHAAA! =.=

Feel like having a longer sem1. Austin is at first a class i thought a mistake (somehow I still feel so when i see my results. -.-) But after having many many great days with Austinians, I think being in this class is a pleasant destiny instead. Well, in these 4 months..

  • Apparently i've gone more insane.. I still remember the last baba and a few others were saying that i am a serious person. Well yes i am, somehow not that much already. =.=

  • EeJane and I can finally differenciate between Ehsan, Irsyad and Khairi. =_='' I know this is bad. But at least we did it!! Yay~ :P

  • I learned about German Shepherd.

  • I learned about many new obscene vocabs. v.v

  • My ability to make people SWT has reached advance level. :P

  • Austinians care about me. How good of them.. i realized this the most when they were playing a game. Because somehow the frequency of my name popping out with prominent figures was quite high. =.='' I am also aware of this when I found that the frequency of my head being knocked by ---, --- and --- is constant. *change the word 'care about' to 'bully', it will make more sense*

  • I knew friends with their very very own personalities. All of you are just so.. so so so.. great. =)

  • I have great moments hanging out with Austinians. Because we always end up with hours of laughters. =) =)
If they say this is when we can get our true friends, I'd say I've found them.
But.. I want MORE!! *BUAHAHAA!*

I was scrolling my Inti dad Eldwin's blog and.. ta dah~ i saw SAMclan '08 photo. Oh god, I miss them. Suddenly seeing all familiar faces, i gave myself a name-them quiz. =.= Even miss the MPH hall behind them.. even even miss the band room above them, swimming pool beside the hall, the Inti bridge nearby, the always shaded sidewalk which allow Intians to stay dry and fair no matter how the weather is, the Block Rahmanputra room R1-01, the handsome roommate, the classes, the labs, the lecturers, the lectures.. ahhh.. *PIAK!* come back to reality. u.u

Alright, should be continue figuring how to draw a rational function graph and oh.. save the cucumbers. =)


Don't think, don't think.

0 comments: