9

Yesterday's SAT was SAD to me. I did it subconsciously and.. well i just hope it won't turn out too bad. It was like another practice test in Intec, but i had never been that sleepy doing it before. The first two sections were filled with yawns and only after a short break, i was awake to continue the rest. Can the score be announced on other date than on 23rd ?!?!! omg.

Then i took nap in the afternoon. But then.. only for half an hour. Someone came in the room and switched on the light and i.. AH!! -------------- Well, let it be.

Struggling with days and hours and minutes and seconds. After SAT i felt a phew a few minutes holiday. After that, I saw things popping out of my brain: quizzes, tests, finals, projects, presentations. Yeah, I had a few minutes holiday for my brain, at least. =.='''

  • Just came back from Eden and.. no bread for this week. Geez.
  • Due to _____, my coming goal: Drive myself to Akasia next year! =)
  • 3 more weeks and there goes semester 1. =/
  • Fluactuating moods i have right now.
  • 3Fs - Family Friends Future. All to care about.
Positive.-----------Positive.
Positive.Positive.Positive.Positive.
Positive.Positive.Positive.Positive.Positive.
sitive.Positive.Positive.Positive.Positive.Positi
ve.Positive.Positive.Positive.Positive.Positive.P
Positive.Positive.Positive.Positive.Positive.
itive.Positive.Positive.Positive.Posit
Positive.Positive.Positive.
Positive.Positive.
Positive.
All the best to everyone's campaign project. Make it fun & let's enjoy~ =)
May my mama owns good health. =)
Get well soon my Intec cute hero brother. =)

0 comments: