cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos
I regretted doing the L.A. assignment on cuppacake already. Because... I want to eat it!!! =_=''

Yesterday morning was good. Because I slept without alarm and woke up at 9a.m. See, I am so easily contented. Haha!! =.='' But.. but.. after came back from Eckerd pharmacy, half day has gone already. So, I started my journey on the coming book review presentation speech and slides. Guess how long time I used to err, keep myself on progress (ONLY)? 10 hours. Yes. And 9p.m. at night I almost kena gastric already. Yet no lunch/dinner was seemed to be coming back. =.='' Maybe my productivity is low (proven.), with high demand of works and tasks, so I always need longer time to finish up my work. I want and need to be fast, but how? Because of that ten hours, headache again, and everything seemed so.. blur..


photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Now I am not sure whether my presentation really represents a book review or book extraction. =.='' Oh god. Please let me stay awake till night without headache. 3 more weeks I will let you rest. Holiday.. Ya, sadly my parents don't seem like having intention for trip at the end of the year. So... I will go out by myself!! With others of course.. I don't want to be categorized as one of the Lost & Found item or worse, Lost & Gone item.


I had thought enough before today. I think.. I have decided. Muahahahaa~
On what? Why should I tell you? :P If you were who should know, you would know.

I hate the feeling of getting near to end of the year. Because when everything starts again on 1/1, I feel new and.. it is like everything will go back to zero. I know this is weird. What kind of person am I? My kind. =)

Mama is still like that. I come back home every week, yet she does the same thing every week. Every Sunday she will like buy all things she knows I should have, like I am leaving for months. =) Feel loved. But ho, kesannya, every week I have to use all my strength to bring all the things to Akasia, often until my hands quiver and my shoulder turn sore. =.=

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." XD

Believe this, I have just cooked for my brother! :P :P Not porridge, not maggi, not mamee... Is seaweed mee soup, or seaweed soup mee? or.. mee seaweed soup?! =.=''

*******
Sarah Palin oh oh zai zai yo already. u.u


"A beautiful thing is never perfect."

0 comments: