6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YIWEN jie!!
Well well, yes you are now officially and biologically 18!! :D :D

Thanks to Austin, i can easily remember the word 'pusillanimous'. =.=

I am still learning words. So yesterday, i learnt 'perli', a BM word taught by KJ. =.='''

I have the predilection to sleep more and more and MORE already. Omg. Next week would be another week of adapting early waking-up hours. =\

We say 'the early birds get worms'. My sister says 'the early worms got eaten'. =.=''

Yesterday, thank to the electrician who took hours to put up fans and some other things, I couldn't concentrate much. =(

Today, i was reading TWIF (the world is flat. lol) with headphone and apple. Multi-tasking is something fun. =)

Lying on the floor and chatted with my younger sister. In the end, we couldn't get up because we were laughing too much. =.='' Promised to bring the crazy sister and gentle brother for a Korean lunch on Saturday. =) AEON's korean restaurant serves luscious food~ *free advertising*

** After three and a half month, the long labor of renovating the Lim's house finally draw to an end. More peace~ =) =)

I will soon miss this smooth wireless connection. T.T
Making sure that i can maintain my composure on Saturday. Cool & Calm.

0 comments: