Drinking winter melon soup.. =) right for the needing-warmth trachea, has been sneezing for the whole half day yesterday.

Well, the past 3-4 days has been quite tiring, but =). I hope it is only because of insufficient sleeping hour because my head was aching as if someone is beating me with a bat. Cephalalgia, or headache, is not fun, it hit my neck and upper back, how good if i have free Osim/Ogawa. =.= In fact.. I do have one! But it looks more like homo sapiens sapiens -- my brother. =P


SAT - Checked!
Radio Drama - Checked!
Campaign Project - Checked!
etc - ____!!!____

We have learned a lot this semester, haven't we? (this part will be elaborated after finals. =) )

Fickle mood, blended mood. How should i say it? In just a year, few departs meet me. But i would never be able to express the gratitude I felt for meeting all who i have met. Everywhere i go, i have a new family. =) =) =) Seriously, i thought the world finally sense my existence after secondary school, somehow. Days with Austin have always been great. We get voluntary and involuntary stomach muscle contraction because of all those laughing. =.=

For some questions in my head, i yearn for true answers. But, how can i know which is true? Shaping the whole image with all i have, to get a true answer from the true me. What do you want to know? keke..

Never falter, never scare. =)
NEVER REGRET Pictures, Images and Photos

Back to Klang yesterday, lunched at Vistara, but i think i was half sleeping there. Happy to see mama and my so so so tall brother and my so so crazy sister. =) Mama is really.. considerate. No matter who is coming to me asking for something, she will say : wait 二姐 (me!!) finish her exams first ok? =) thanks mama. Muaax!

*******
John McCain launched campaign that question Obama's characters, while Sarah Palin stirring up the people, adding in oil and spices. (yer.. they seem somewhat like bad people for me already) They asked simple question "Who is the real Barack Obama?", and the US citizens did give simple response: "terrorist", "treason". They mention the past Obama-Ayers issue, citizens answered "kill him". Many personal attacks appeared in their critical campaign, hm.. who is telling the truth? Some also shocked by what McCain is doing, because he is not the him he should be, they said. I don't know him, but his doing does make me feel o.O

Market and oil prices are still plunging, be aware of the mushrooming economic crisis~ (oh~ i am eating mushroom.. XD)


Ponder Pictures, Images and Photos
Thinking. =) =)
Mama bought cherry tomatoes~ yeah~

0 comments: