174

At Intec, we have Akta 174 (sounds haoxiao to read this 3 numbers in Chinese =.=). Anyone who commits a foul will be dihadapkan ke some kind of Mahkamah Tatatertib. *serious thing* Also we are given a book of that Akta.. er, MAYBE i will read it. hee~ Within past few days, we have been told to be careful in our blogs. :P Yeaa, so i must be careful, very careful.

*******
Next weekend you can consider to visit Jusco at Bkt Raja. Help me to finish some Cadbury products! =.= I am going to 'have' a booth there~ (should be) haha~ Reasons:
  1. 3 days a week work - 2 weeks only i think.
  2. Every Friday after 12pm we won't have class until the next week. heeee~
  3. RM7_.00 per DAY - 9 hours.
  4. Need $ for books and clothes - learning to be independent - lesser & soon no more holding out hand to ask for $. =)
  5. New should-be-fun experience. =)
  6. I like chocolates.
  7. Chocolates are good for health! =)
  8. You know ho, every week from now i will pass by Cadbury (and Nestle) 's factories on my way to college! *sweeeet*
  9. Maybe.. Cadbury will be proud to have this a-lil-crazy part-time worker.
  10. So you better visit and buy them!! :D
*******
Omg.. my driving test has been postponed for weeks. I hope i still remember the route on road. O...O

They are stiiiilll working. =( the house is so very super much dusty and dirty. ahh!!
Two supermodels who are still enjoying while the adults are getting crazy with everything.
Seee? I told you they enjoyed.
Even the wires used also can be treated as their toy. =..=

Within this one week, there were 3 people asking me ''Is this your natural hair color or.. you dyed?'' =) =) I am not like Mr. Leong who has just DYED HIS HAIR! He has just got his scholar appellation, and he is now a bad scholar. =P =P Still remember one of them, whom i Don't Know, after she asked me, she was actually stroking my hair for minuteS! O..O

Thought back something in one of our taklimat(s).. The Puan asked us we are sponsored under which organization. JPA? MARA? Petronas? or FAMA? .. .. .. FAMA = FAther MAther. =.= Then, alright in whole Intec, everyone is under sponsorship, so everyone is 不简单, and so.. wooo.. a bit kongbu!! Training myself to use Tuan & Puan & Encik. Training ourselves to be appreciative - we were taught - we started to say Thank You to everyone, to our sponsors, to the bus drivers! =) We will be sitting Intec bus to and from Intec every day. The buses are new~ =) I have Malaysian BM slang d~ =)

Yesterday zeven has gone mad eh people. He wanted me to tell my mother that she is beautiful. I told. My mama asked back if his eyes got problem =.= and also actually asked if he wants to drink a cup of tea at our house (you wait until you reach Neptune first zeven :P) - what i like about my mom!! =)

OMG. I was thinking to tell i start to like Tofu already. And then.. BBC - Eating high levels of some soy products - including tofu - may raise the risk of memory loss/dementia, research suggests. Okey now i don't like Tofu anymore. =.=

Evening, with my younger sister we went to Bukit Raja Jusco - for our dinner; for my long sleeeves and slacks - after all my hasil belian is only A Puma longsleeve shirt =|. She wanted to eat at DeliRich again. This time, chicken~ Not bad, i meant the potato mash. haha~ =.=
Asked her to FREEZE that time. =_= haha~
Then suddenly a lamp beside us, under the counter exploded!! If it wasn't because of love songs were being played at the restaurant that time, i guess we must have turned O_O for long. =.=

Happy Birthday to Daniel~ This is a contrived photograph taken in Year 2008 by Sovitha Shirle, sent to Kathy on the day of Selangor Marching Band competition. Your tag is worn by our melons' melon. lol~

And er.. Happy Birthday to the States!! =)

1 comments:

zeven said...

I regretted for nvr hold u tight while i had a chance at inti. Now that u no longer sure whether u love me, no point for me to keep confessing or trying..that really makes me weaker, weird n priceles. So, finally the little bit of <3 that we tresured ended as u no longer make me feel u still have the will to hang on. before u left, u ask me to trust, sooner, u requested for time, finally, there is no exact reply from u, which i should actually understand and take my leave. i will love u definately, maybe but pls, leave the memories at nilai alone with me. Take ur leave n dun look back, the world out there is wider n better for u. When u nid me someday, i will back to help alwiz. i love u, remember this as i wont repeat anymore. love u more when u tell me that, u love me too, sad that u nvr repeated that since u arrived at intec. take care anyway, love kathy.