=)

Yesterday turned out to be so felicitous~ Because the Theology & Philosophy class was canceled/postponed. =.= The queue to buy lunch at AUSMAT cafe was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis x more long that I ended up buying white rice and dead-looking sayur. =.= After class sitting beside my bed on the floor, I terslept few times. Still proceeding find with the 430++ pages novel. Warm story, heart-touching. But then.. the story line somehow.. got some 18__ part already. =.= And you know what.. maybe too tired, or too needing something to rely on (lately...), i finally slept while hugging the piggy. =.= And.. miraculously, yesterday is the first night i used my blanket in Akasia! Perhaps snow fell. =) Internet has been seriously bad for 2 days. Grr..

Today morning i let my cognition goes slow. =)-ing inside. From listening to the hustles in the 'house', the upper and lower floors block mates' bustles, like a busy melody. =) Then on the way to class, wind blew on us who were walking sleepily, yellow leaves fell on us and followed to class. I like morning. =) Actually made me missing the seaside. I'd say i need at least an hour of breeze waving on my face - one of the thing that could clean up the 'cookies' files in me. We laughed a lot today, in class, because of vocabs. =.= Hopefully we will stay sane. lol. KJ's latest quote : I am effeminate. Laughing factor: Grope. =)

People, i need more energy to hold on. Donate ginseng~ =.=

0 comments: