'Yeah'~ i don't have to work next week. =.= for reasons people are fighting for that job. Duh~ At least my name is in the list already. The weekend-part-time-work list. So, peiwen we can meet already~~ yeeh~

Yay my hair is a BIT longer~ =)

Just came back from KTS maxis centre. Feel so chilling... wuu~ =.= I was running into the shop finding a girl called Ah Bee. She was not there. I ran out to tell my mama. Mama and me then walked in again. A man was there, a worker there, has been staring looking at me while i ran in and out at first. Then after mama joined me he 伸出援(圆..haha!! =.=)手, helped. Then i couldn't take out my SIM card. He took out and photostated it. Then i couldn't put it back. =.= He put it back. But then afterwards we wanted to save in Ah Bee's number, he switched it on - oi.. privacy! then save it in (i don't know how to save a number meh? v.V ) Then my mama jingran left me, he pressed here and there and saved it. Don't know.. chill chill~ Then i took back my handphone his eyes were like.. a scanner. Jek jek jek. =|

chill.

0 comments: