=|

Photobucket

Friday lunch time: -
Listening to Realize by Colbie Caillat stored in my hand phone. 12.52 p.m. Everyone has gone to AUSMAT cafe. I am the only one who stayed. Just feel like scrawling.. These days took so much of my ownself, I doubt the path that lays in front of me. Steady and self-conscious enough, i know the time when thing goes wrong or right with me. Right now, this minutes, many things are haywire. I revised the very moment i used to stand up smiling; that'll come soon, just that it is not now. Confess~ I am currently drained, so drained that i hardly can hitch a smile on my face. Sis, i'm still alive~ =) Maybe the reality i am now standing in is not complete. So many flaws that my uncountable times of deep breath has come to the state of useless. I don't wanna go and hit the icicle like what 'Titanic' had, I just wanna sit in the wave's lap. 我也想要去海边。

After that we had our 2nd SAT practice test from 250pm ~ 630pm. Freezing boring tiring paper - a jacket is important to enter the hall. Your brain could not stop. 25 minutes to write an essay and 25minutes +/- for each section. About 9 or ten of that. @.@ Did badly, i need a better mark.

******
Saturday. Mood was lifted by the look of my home. The floor shines!! =.= After weeks it bears the dusty look. Can you believe that the WHOLE family actually was sleeping in A room yesterday? Heee~ Kind of fun! Warm warm hearty feeling. I hope to bring this 'feng shui' to Intec, the 'feng shui' of staying beside the bed but doesn't feel sleepy. =)

Remember the future predictions by Mr. Juseleeno? ''2008, July: There will be an earthquake in Japan, which will cause a tsunami of 30 plus metres high to occur as well.'' Latest from BBC (today) - A powerful quake off the eastern coast of Japan sparks a tsunami warning for two prefectures, but no immediate report of damage. O_O

I hope i am posting something happy. Wait for me while i am regaining the happier myself. Tomorrow track & field selection and tradisional dance practice~ =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

boring day huh,
i realy want to go to the beach...
klang nearest beach is pelabuhan klang, who would want to walk there?

sigh~