Last week, for fun, due to puerility =.=, i bought Kinder Joy with my younger sister. I like Kinder's, since this is another new product. hehe~ Just an egg egg.. cute egg egg =)

With chocolate yummy thing at one side~

And one alien thing =_= at the other sealed side!~ Kind of fun (maybe that's why it is called kinder JOY), opened it ate it played with it.. I was telling my sister ''weii, very childish ahh'', .. she is 14 and i'm 17.5 already. =.=

*******
This is what happened when I plan to work in room. Hee~ not bad.. Classic! =.=

*******
Yesterday was at first.. DAUNTING~~ I was actually picturing everyone is the class to be studying. With high HIGH intelligence and genius Brain.

The very sleepy morning. Eh, didn't realize i was holding...

Stepped into classroom P-212, we were early. Waited 45 minutes. =_= can't estimate the time to get on the bus.. yet.. First class was fun, second class was fun, 3rd class was somehow canceled =.=, last class we were allowed to leave early!! Hee~ Because the 3rd class turned to become a free 2-hours slot, with another 10 classmates we chatted so crazily until I was actually tired of laughing. =.= We have a cute-improved-version of Hiro Nakamura in the class!! The YC-nakamura. hahaa~ Feel so lots like a 'family' while we were chatting. The last class today - Theology & Philosophy - sounds like ok-ok, but it was not ok at all when we got to know the final exam for this subject is going to be in B.Malaysia. Agama(s)~~ Austin ah Austin (people this is not a homo sapien, this is my class's apellation), help me to do better! =)
* they were fun simply because it is only the beginning. (=.=)

In the class.

Mama called AhMeng. Aprreciated deeeeply. So... i can only take the driving test in the coming holiday in August. AH! I've got to remember to find Cik Noretna~ And send my unlovely photo to Delta..

SAT test is on 4th Oct. At least i don't have to turn 18 with exams, Maybe. O..O
Gotta pandai2, to get on9 with a happy-speed, mealtimes and sleeping times = on9 time~ =)

*******
Today started fine until I couldn't use my handphone. I am still holding it but nothing i can receive nor send! Yohh... Books cost a LOT!!! AH~

People, do me a favor please. Describe me in one word/sentence/paragraph/essay. Send to me anonymously is ok. Chide or praise, you choose. Thanks~ =)
Recommend me a fiction. I neeeed a book to read and write a review on it. Tell me~~ better not HarryPotter, i doubt if i will have the time to finish and review it.

We have written 3/4 diagnostic essays until now - the 2nd day of class. Hopefully this amends my writing. But of course before that, I wanna pour more hopes on getting away from flu. Reaching 5th day and i don't wanna sleep walk and sit with tissues anymore. =)

2 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

describe you, abnormal...
well, with your dietary habit and sleeping time which make you somehow become the minority in student's community, you do hold strong in your perception - to just do thing parallel with your will. anyway, i do feel you somehow got a bit 宅. haha

a book, not in english boleh tak??
i ada banyak title banyak best, lagi banyak telah menjadi drama..
you mau i boleh recommend..
chinese punya, jepun translate chinese punya lah yang akan saya recommend.. i rasa macam tu la..

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

'dietary habit' sounds like.. animal. =__=
lol.. anyway in intec my dietry habit faces more trouble especially our allowances are still with sponsor. plus i already paid rm250 n above for books until now. plus time is just um, little.
btw, what's the chinese word mean?

ENGLISH book. =)