*******

Sunday was a crazy tired day. Lamps and fans etc. are all renewed. Another long day to keep kemas kemas sort of stuffs at home. Until lunch time we were already drained. We waited papa to be back from working. Everything is okay until the first 5 minutes papa got back was to spew out. Then equations started to form in us. Mama “under control + don’t know+ tired” Me “worried + tired + lost appetite” Sis “tired + !!!” Bro “in the bathroom” =.= After all I was sent back to Intec by Uncle Lee and aunt. Because of all the tidy-ups my nose got runny all the time.


Finished up all undone kemas-ing and bathed. I joined Charis, TingTing, ShuYan & SuPing for dinner. My dinner was a cup of walaoeh Hot Neslo. I ordered because I don’t really know what neslo is - only a cup of coffee choc thing. =.= In those kopitiam-small-cup the Neslo was filled. Neh the one with a tennis ball size. RM 2.30 and I didn’t even finish it. But it was great to walk around this area and got loosen up. We went into Ole-ole and Giant and almost.. Mydin. =_=


Evening, met 2 seniors with Shuyan. Bought some 2nd hand and N-th hand books. Had fun chatting and keeeeep asking~ =) At night, my nose is still runny.. slept with tissues. =)


*******

Monday - a day I marked a startup for another academic session in life. Yorr.. ‘Yor’ is used because I am not as sedulous as many others. Fun and Play often launch assaults. haha.. =.=


ADFP/ATU 15 - this is what we are called, we are the 15th batch~ got briefed this afternoon and again angkat-ed sumpah Aku Janji. I swear I wasn’t and am not feeling well. Then I put my name in the coming InPro (inter-programe) Sports Carnival list. In which category? Olahragaaaa!! Well Frisbee should be fun, but then too many people are joining it, after selection we might have no chance. So.. since I have the might-already-rusted legs.. =.= Hopefully we can be the overall champion ADFP! =) I’m still sick.


Then we queued for an hour to do things regarding the Wi-Fi. Inti-ians, you all can use internet for freeee! We here pay RM70/sem or RM20/month. But then.. 1/10 of my home streamyx speed. As long as I can on9, view pages and msn. Anything will do~ SAMclan, you know.. my timetable starts from 8am EVERYDAY, and ends at 550pm for 2days, 350pm for 2 days and 12pm on Friday. 30 hours per week. O_O No empty slots in between. =| ------- =)


We have 13 classes for first semester. With classes’ names which use US cities name. I am in Austin~** And people who know me will know why I don’t.. actually.. prefer.. to be in.. this class.. =( This is the pressure-est class. Ask me for more info. =)


It is quite impo for me to upload any photos in blog on weekdays. So enjoy these wordy tedious posts then. Photos will be uploaded once Kathy is at Klang. *Revised edition of posting address: 5/203, Intec, Kolej Akasia, Jln Pinang Raja 18/2, Seksyen 18, 40200, Shah Alam, Sel.*

2 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

cik, itu address tak de poskod, boleh pakai ke??
WALAUbagaimanapun, i pun tak de minat mau pos la..
cik nak terima pos ke??
mungkin oktober lu boleh dapat la..
apa saja lah, lu 30 jam banyak cantik ma..
lain kali lu boleh cakap.. "hey, i every week study 30 hours leh".. yang yu kan, tu sini inti punya orang tak boleh cakap yang yu lo...
jadi, appreciate lu boleh menimba begitu banyak ilmu sekali..
olang mau masuk tu intec pun tak boleh la..
lagipun ada yang tak de peluang untuk belajar punya
apa sal lu cakap austin tu tak boleh..
tu kelas terbaik ke?? start dengan A punya nama~

-宅jack-

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

grr...