=|o

=|0 ~~~ >|0 ~~~ =|0 ~~~ >|0
Above is a cute swimming thing i found from an Inti senior. =)

Yesterday after class i trudged to Mydin the nearest place I could go from Akasia to get something to eat. But then.. =| A big bunch of Ma Lai Nan Ren was drinking/eating at the mamak-restaurant. I passed by them and they stretched their heads towards my direction and talked a lot. I don't wanna remember what they said. Can't they use monologue? *hair standing* =|

I am now so susceptible to be sleepy. Solution : take a looooong deeeeep breath, fill my brain with oxygen.. until I lost my breath. =.=

Confession : I have been somewhat blue / grey (zeven's preference). Thanks to the 43 minutes call from peiwen on Tuesday. We ter-talked for that long. At first it should only be a 4.3 minutes Q&A. =) But then hours after that call I couldn't use my handphone until now. So much to inform and receive. I re-blue / re-grey. Heartless zeven the-now-in-glory chess player somemore has the mood to joke with me. You are ignored for the moment. I am still blue.

Really feel like needing someone. I don't wanna be reclusive. Have been trying super hard to lift up my cheek's muscle. My eyes were not smiling. Now any trivial thing could let me feel better: Earlier class-end today, a-bit-faster connection, the fact that tomorrow is Friday. =) Wanted to be strong, be strong for 5 years, would anyone pull me along the way? My fama will accord, my Inti family will support, thatha wen wun sin will appease. Thanks. =)

*Months from now I'd be surprised by the amount of book I've read in Year 2008.

0 comments: