"Study hard like you never did before and study till it hurts."
Yep, we now have to quote ourselves as that. If not, nothing could have helped after October~November. I could even see the birthday candles are kindled with a stack of books and tests ~...~ I have been quite tensed up with the big pile of books. Given year(s) for SPM, now we have 80+ days for a non-Malaysian paper. =| Those who are doing Australian year-12 - AUSMAT/SAM, bersyukurlah~

I was asking my mom ''You want me to fly after 1 or 2 years?'' Her response was neutral. Sough me deeper in the ground, just like an ostrich..=.= Ok. Whatever will be, will be. =)

A very non-soporific Oral Communication class we had. We were asked to imagine a scene: going for a holiday, VIP seat on the plane, plane is going to crash, we are falling into the sea, swim to a deserted island. Before we fall, what will we grab from the plane? Everyone picked one stuff and had to explain Why and how it reflects ourselves. What i took? PILLOW! lol.. many took handphone and laptop (they assumed that there will be limitless battery =_=), funny ones: knife, Hawaiian pants, the pack of peanuts given on plane, (best) friend, newspaper. My choice was pillow because.. yea i like to Sleep. hehe~ It symbolizes me as a person who always want a sense of secured. It will be okay if i am to be let alone as long as i know i am safe. Hugging a pillow is better than hugging myself right?=.=! Spending time alone is my sometimes-favorite, but I am not being unsocial. So.. just dry myself under the sun, away from the keep ringing and flashing phone and pc, that should be a holiday. =) provided there will no starving bear/lion/tiger----- Then we were assigned randomly into two groups, listing out what we've grabbed, again assume that we somehow met on the island, we discussed how we going to survive with those things we have. Funnier story starts here. In my group there were 2 hand phones and laptops respectively (or more). We have 2 'friends' grabbed whom we use as slaves - one he one she; he climbs trees finds woods she cooks , knife, lighter, my pillow which we agreed on taking turns to sleep for 2 hours per person O_O and the newspaper we will read for 'entertaiment' and then use it for many purposes.. Lol. Next week we will be bringing one of our thing, that is important to us, and somehow represents ourself. 5 minutes speaking~ Should I bring pillow? Not again.. haha~ think think think..

We have been non-stop submitting essays.. My worst part in English, GCE... B3!! Hoping to do better. =)

Gosh. Spent hundreds for books already. We have been calling parents to deposit $ into the bank so that we can withdraw from ATM. Within 24 hours of every withdrawal/ giving in my case, we will be left with nothing. Goodness my younger sister brought back bars of chocolate from somewhere. Premium milk choc. Good for her lonely-curing and my tension-healing. We love choc =)

*Friends, if you eat instant noodles, always break at least 3 days after every eating. The Styrofoam with the containers often 'pack' the noodles as well, like wax.

0 comments: