Ladies & Gentlemen~ I'm back!! lol.. 首先,i want to thank the turtle above for giving me company for days~ =) days have been tired and dog-tired. When i am bored/tired but we are not allowed to sleep/yawn, i will picit it. =.=

Last Sunday morning, 7a.m. papa brought me to Shah Alam.. i was insensible. Quite sleepy. Because the day before, i was sleeping with my younger sister due to our eldest sister. =....= You know.. younger people.. tend to let you sleep tenteram-less.
Then.. i found out that Shah Alam has got many big trees! Good!! =.= *quite proud i captured this* =) =)
I reached early - LUCKILY!! Because i actually went to Seksyen 17 Intec - but then the pendaftaran thing is actually at Seksyen 18 Cemara/Akasia College. hee... Above in blue baju kurung is the 1st other-scholar i met there, at Al-____ Bistro restaurant. She's from Sarawak, currently stay in the room right above mine. =) And, i forgot her name. =) I was drinking barley - i don't like barley. =.=
Because of too early,we went around the college (FYI, don't know why our residential area is called College, so I'm now living in Akasia College.) And i ter-saw the.. Disney Baby Land.. lol, then i imagined we the students go there.. =.=)
It then rained, i was in the car waiting papa to buy mineral water..
Oh ya, there is also MYDIN around there, i can reach there within 70 steps maybe from my hostel. hehe!! Goods inside are cheap~ hopefully this place can help me in saving my $. =)

My room number is 5/203~ if your feel like posting me things (=.=), feel happy to send it to 5/203, akasia kolej, uitm, seksyen 18 shah alam. =D I always have my room in messy messy condition.. proud! =.=
And also own the most mussy desk. =)

Sunday night, first college taklimat. Quite okay.. But oh ya, for 2 days, i have been almost-pok-kai with the baju kurung. Poor me.. the baju is too long.. haha.. No i am not short! Oh ano, my papa was actually seeing seeing other scholars, he said ''this year many are shorties hor..'' me ''er...''
I was boring.. I don't really like speech/ceramah/taklimat.. but then, happy! =)
Tuesday morning - 5.__ a.m.!! Wearing the pyjamas-like shirt, i was sleepier than being sleepy. lol..see see? We even have a big mirror in the apartment. haha.. My room mate is Charis from Seremban~ a very smart 1991 girl. I then told my dad ''she is TALLER than me.'' swt. a fact.
Now onwards, i will be wearing tag tag~ and wearing long long~ this is Intec 'profesionalism'. Yap. Even.. ok, now you are leaving your home to your neigbor's house RIGHT BESIDE your house. You must wear long pants and long sleeves, if not, you oh oh zai zai yoh!! =) Profesionalism people~
They provided us 3 days food. But then.. first meal there's no 'source' for vegetarian. So i just.. skipped. lol
Then teng teng teng teng!! I am stiiiil good in kemas kemas. Remember i used this bed sheet at Inti.. ahh.. miss all of you when i was starting my college life Again. =)
But then don't know why i used to have more more more things one. Hehe~
After Tuesday's activity : 11.__ PM !! Can't tahan.. I slept after 1 minute lying on the bed. =) Seriously fagged.
The very-pyjamas-like Intec shirt made me feel sleepy faster, easier, and efficient-er. =)
Just to show you my colorful socks. Buahahahahaaa~ =.=
Outside from my room's window. dark. clean. rain. cool. =)
Walking back to my room, 1st part from left!! Purple~ new block ehh~ =)
Our everynight supper from them, the breads were all eaten in the morning and the Yeo's.. all given to my sister and brother already. =)
Oh ya, (reverse the time a bit) this is Monday morning : Baju kurung day-2. Hot-semi-dead with the black color actually. And Monday wasn't a really good day. Wasted quite much of time. =|
This is the n-th time we are required to wait the busat 6.15 AM.. it was =( because we were so-omg-ly tired and worn out. We can sleep while standing =)
Monday, is also the first time we set our foot in Intec - Intec we call Intec, Hostel we call college. =.= (and that was actually my 2nd time stepped in it.. rmb i went to the wrong place for pendaftaran? hahahaaa~swt)
I am now used to this kind of colorful Malaysian scene. =)
These guys are very quite not-gentlemen. They sit under the shades, leaving us with baju kurung under the sun. =.=
As i said, Monday is a ----- day. Because i even have the time to take a photo of my shadow. =.=
Then Tuesday onwards vegetarian foods are provided. Malay called us.. ''VEGE'' =.= ''kamu vege ke?'' lol..
Early morning. Let's exercise~ tepi, tepi, tepi depan belakang.... lol that moment was Fun! =) We just never stopped laughing for 3 days. =) =)
My group ADFP-5. We are walking to some activities and games. Oh god i still remember the games we played. Draw, Acting, Presentation, Jump =.=, etc! Given only 10 minutes for most activities, we were trained to be fast~~ thanks to our facilitator/leader : Kak Sharmila! Love you!! She taught us a loooots of things. =)
Intec, Purple. They like purple?
Intec - somewhere. =)
Still somewhere - purple!
Somewhere. =)
Some somewhere...
Let's count how many air conds they have~ keke...
Oh and then.. suddenly a ladybird fell/boarded (haha) on me. cute!! Ladybird - is real ROUND. not oval. haha~ yeee~ i miss the ladybird also. =)
See see see!! It walks on me~ leisurely~ heee~ then i 'passed' it to my room mate, and then **** it flies away terus. (Maybe the ladybird likes me. HAHHAAA!!) ignore me =.=
Wednesday.. Zzz.. still 5.__ am. Almost faint - seriously. Because the head is so heavy to look at anything. But then tabah tabah-ly, i am alive. =) And so the orientation ended at 7pm on Wednesday. We then gained freedom, muahahhaa!! =) We were diibaratkan sebagai, seperti sekumpulan burung merpati, satu ditembak, semua bertaburan. =.= a peribahasa from facilitator Gohwin (er..i dunu how to spell this..)
Nah, my apartment's living room. *opened-door = my room* My housemates : Farah and Aisyah from Perak/Ipoh =.=. Sorry... too much places and names.. hehe~~ =) They are good. We are one family~ wee~
TODAY: I finally was wearing my/our normal attires. Just that still hands-long, pants-long. =) used used. We have English and Mathematics placement tests today. =) I didn't revise anything =) because, I slept =) after chatting for an hour in the computer room with Jack Zeven myAYeh wChian Eddy(2 sentences :P) and Cedric the melacca scholar. So ''high'' when i finally can on9 actually.. lol.. Glad that my typing speed is er.. at intermediate level. =) =) Like the college more now. =)
This is the day we have our Majlis Amanat & Aku Janji - neh we need to 'Kami, Sebagai.. berikrar akan...' We were trained very-very-very hard for this ceremony. Trained to..? SING. we afterall ended shouting the songs because they hiam-ed our voice not loud enough. =.= but then we were happy singing~~ lalalaaa~
Among my 20 ppl ADFP-5 group, half are guys. We, the girls kept asking them to SMILE, but then.. neh this is the outcome. =.= But they are, nope. WE are really a great group!! Group name: at first is Fantastic20 > during a game they wanted a Shorter name > became FUNTO =.= suddenly came out de > then because of the no-meaning-reason > i thought of the ROcky we ate and.. suggested that lo > final group name > ROCKY. haha!! we ROCKy!!
The willing-to-smile girls~ Loved them~~ ~~ =)
Somewhere.. hehe~
Some somewhere.. hehe haha.. =.=

After the placement test with the group!! (ma de) the photographer's skill.. yohh..
SEEE?? YOHHH!!!
-home!!- Why am i smiling? - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Because i can wear shorts already!! at home~ MUAHAHAA~~
T.i.r.ed. Exhausted really. trust me. imagine u ARE NOT ALLOWED to sleep for 3 days.. i meant sleep adequately..
Charis - Kathy - ShuYan(Johorian)

Life at Intec/Akasia is getting better and better. I know. =) Because after the orientation, we are all now having our very real college life. Not under control anymore. =) Miss the Tepuk tepuk we had - some kind of cheer with 9 languages in it! ~ Miss the time we laughed until we got hungry. lol. And so from now on, we are supposed to have tendency towards a few bad habits. =.= Sleep late ( i won't), hang outs, jokes till stomach cramp. =)

0 comments: