3

The uncle who came to polish the marble floor came and saw me using the computer..

Uncle: Nowadays, people use computer to study to work, to do everything.
Me: Hee.. Ya lo.
Uncle: But you all should use brain you know. Computer is dead one, brain is not...
Me: =.v
Uncle: ...I tell you ah, last time i went to a shop and bought things that cost RM13.50, so I paid the lady RM50. She couldn't find her calculator and i kept waiting. Then i told her that she should pay me back RM36.50 she doesn't want to trust me. So right, study with your brain, not computer.
Me: :) (inside my heart: uncle, i don't have a dictionary and Word Processor in my brain!! =.=)

But then, the uncle told my dad "she looks small, but she has big strength" *proud*.. hehe~ They were moving furnitures here and there, I helped!! =) see, i am strong. =.=

Today is powdery. Whole house is covered with the white powder they used on the wall. Everywhere, i think somewhere inside my laptop, there is powder. So, few hours for cleaning. Then before that, 2 hours to find a ceramic & marble factory. Then after that, few hours meeting Peiwen (sorry for the sudden rush. x.x) and waiting my sisters. Omg. Where is my Monday!? Please oh please, tell me i will be okay on saturday. =/

Feel blue now. Weird. Is it because i am not fully prepared for SAT? Maybe. Or it is because.. what?? I need to concentrate. I need a catalyst, my rate of reaction for study is low. =_=

IS there a pill for study enhancement?
Anyone, knock my head and wake me up. =.=''
I hope time stops now. AH~

0 comments: