4





Curi-curi listened to this during Toefl on a Monday. :) :P


Sickly morning. I feel so hot and yet i was sneezing in a place with no air current. =_= Crowded and bazaar-like house. First was the uncle along with his Indonesian worker to continue painting and fixing the ceramic floor. Knock here knock there, running here and there transferring the movie Freedom Writers, i was filled with rapture! =) Because i can finally finish watching it. NICE movie!!! =) =) =) Feel like watching Remember the Titans again.

Then, two uncles came with the cooking hood. I feel like a supervisor at my home now. Sitting behind the office desk, watching everyone walking here and there. @.@ Then people passing by my the desk and passed me warranty cards. For what? I filled in, and signed for my mom. =.='''


And then, Mr and Mrs Curtain. =.= Sorry, i think i forgot the uncle's name.. Ok they came to put up curtains. So, the din increase in amplitude. ( i feel like shouting: PEOPLE, do you know what SAT is? So Agonizing Test. Hush please? =.=) Hence, i am desperating for silence. Can i borrow your house, please?

Great. Two sisters were out to KLCC and i am left here. (More to i leave myself here.) If they go somewhere else i might join. :D By the way, i have just done a very embarrass.. thing. Haha. I was lying on my mom's bed, facing the wall flipping the Simon's vocabulary. Then..the Indonesian worker suddenly open the door and entered, i thought (s)he is my mom, so i just turned and asked ''Yes??'' o.O'', then "oh shit.." i said. ----- HAHAHHAAA!! =_='' shy shy.... XD

Okay, can someone lend me his/her time for book review reading?!!? AH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol mei! So Agonising Test?? that's a really good one. haha. all the best for your SAT!! tell thanges also, please! =D

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

thanks jie!

:D

I think we will all tell each other on Saturday. same date with her. =)