Ohh K. And so I went out with SuiYing, Beatrice, KJ, Kelvin, Ronnie, Arif, WeiJie, and Kuresh to Sunway Pyramid on Wednesday. We went to MPH - this is the first time I feel good going into book store! =.= Nothing funny. Because ( in American English sentence can start with ‘because’ LOL) if I go with my dad it will be ‘Make it fast lorr’, with my elder sister it will either be she left me there =( or she shows me her ‘are you done?’ face. =.= Whereas with my younger sister, geng-est: she will sing the phrase ‘you don’t see anything, you don’t see anything’ while we were passing by MPH. =_= So, for the first time, I was so not in rush, they are all searching for books/mag too! Heeee~ And then somehow, the 2 skinny/bullies Kelvin and Ronnie have themselves blown to Popular. :P

Then we went for brunch at Mr. Tepanyaki. Also, my first time of being so frustrated looking at menu. Only tofu, tofu, and tofu. Ate rice with… Let’s skip this part, shall I? Yes! =) =) I bought.. The World Is Flat by Thomas Friedman. Thanks to Mr. chicken I got some rebate from MPH. See. I am thankful. =D Then we went for movie - The Death of Accuracy (er.. Or Accuracy of Death!? =.=) a.k.a Sweet Rain. I was glad it is neither a HORROR movie, or a MEANINGLESS movie. =) At least it made us laughed!! And laughed~~ haha. =.= I still couldn’t forget the black dog talking; the ‘I like music’; those funny-looking Grim Reaper.. RM10 wasn’t wasted~ =) =) Takeshi IS cute~

We went back by taxi, and.. For the first time, I ACTUALLY DIRECTED the taxi DRIVER uncle TO THE RIGHT PLACE!! HAHAHAA~ =.= well, I will never forget I directed people to wrong direction, always, and once my uncle..on the HIGHWAY. Hehehhee. Feel so sorry for the time and petrol..hehehhe. This time I succeed!! Buahahahaa~ Omg. Holiday is a danger for me, I will procrastinate. Have I done any studying!? =/ Today, I spent a lot. @_@ Worth it!! = =''
******

Headache in the morning; forced myself to stay awake for hours before I can sense some clearness. Well, at least it was not stomach ache. See. I am grateful. =.= Almost exactly enamored with Austin super-duper silly talking. I guess I survived because of those jokes and bullying. =.= But please, I am so looking forward for a day when those bad people will treat me good. Even though being bullied is my lifetime experience. =.= It is fun, but NOT by making my hair messy!! *warning sign* #.#

You know what, all of a sudden, I feel so excited with politics!! And.. Globalization! =.= I started my journey into the book of The World Is Flat today. As what The New York Times reviewed, this book is really exciting (!!). Lol.. As in how the journalist writes it. As in what he can think out of the world. I bet if he does SAT, critical reading = 800/800. Haha~ For the very first time I am reading a Business/ Economic/ Politics (as stated) book. How scare I was if the book is haunted by the ennui of words and vapidity!

Classes ended at 6pm and.. Oh god I am deprived of time.

*****
Friday? Yap. Stay until 530pm to record my group's radio drama. Thanks lot to Zhen Hwang sifu again. He is geng!! =) And we laughed so much, so so much. =) nice day. Debate!!! on coming Tuesday. All the best to another 11. =) by the way, The World is Flat is flattening me.. all the business terms are quite killing.. =.=

0 comments: