i TELL YOU...!!
  • I was so so so so, yes, is SO elated when i found that New Age Playlist. Neh, right there below the ShoutBox~ You might fall asleep if you listen to them. But then.. I am :D :D :D !! *Best effect with a hearphone* lala... lalala~~ (okay a Few in the list is not really ok.. only a Few) =)
  • Leaving my dusty home again. Hopefully next week i can see the kitchen =.=
  • Steady staters~ It was good that we reached a consensus after an hour of discussion/typing. Hehe~ Honestly.. i expect more time for this. Omg.. Gambate!*
  • This week will be Okay. Yes it will be. Please.. can it be? =.= Since it is only 4 days left.. (FYI, for college student like me, a week is not 7 days. A week = 5 days. It makes sense to me. =.=)
  • I've just drunk a cup of... dragon fruit thing. Don't know what is that. As long as it holds me to feel un-sleepy until 12 a.m. later, i am contented. v.V
  • I feel scared scared.. pre-Cal.. T_T Why do you keep scaring me?!! I am trying to love you eh numbers.. =.=
  • If you are motivated, motivate me; If you are not, tell your mother. =.=
  • Don't ask me to be your 'SMS partner'. Yesterday was the first time i heard of this new thing. From a person i do not know. O_O
  • Remind me to be careful. Those scary forward mails about girls........ are filling my mail box. Why couldn't ALL guys be kind.
  • Tell me whether I should take SAT II / go working end of this year. In a confusing quandary..
  • Tell me not to be lazy. I still like sleeping. I still like thinking. I still like recalling. Worst is I like slow pace. =.=
  • =)

0 comments: