ome

This year National Day is still happening as years before. But now, things are different for me. For the past years’ National Days, I’d be wearing the school band bright red uniform, black pants and a marching band cap with inches long feather, holding a clarinet and standing on the field or track for weeks of training before the day came. With others, we knew most of the issues about the formal parade. Having chance to join as one of a million is expressly a remarkable and worth-remembering memory. We marched along the row of ministers, it was something so exciting! With million pairs of eyes’ recognition, all the sunburn and perspiration were never mean to be wasted.

Why? This paragraph has a emo tone. Not extreme. =.= Austianians are treating this style of writing well, so am I. =.=

Definition of emo: Like a Goth, only much less dark and much more Harry Potter. (From urban dictionary)
E.g: My life sucks, I want to cry. =.=

They say 'I am stupid'; should I say 'I am SO stupid'?
But, lately the eagerness to compare and compete for the rank in smaller number and marks in bigger number has receded, partially. Maybe this sounds, again, stupid. But I still remember being asked "If you are dying tomorrow, what you want to do today?" during addmath at Prasad's. Now if i answer "I want to high scores in everything!! I want to get into UPenn/Cornell/whatever!!" Again, stupiak. =.= For person like me who needs greater efforts to succeed, who most of the time needs fortuitous happenings for desired goals to come true, leading a normal body's life is good, maybe. I won't say i'm a nobody, neither am i a somebody. So.. normal body! =.=

Well, how could I expect my younger siblings to turn into critical thinkers so that I would worry lesser? How could I hope my parents will soon rely on me so that they can sit down for a cup of tea? How could many other happen?

I do not know. Some will say, live your life today before you think of tomorrow. Ya, true, maybe. I just want to appreciate the present. The world had carved a niche for me as a girl who has been flowing with the worldly stream, so i should keep follow. =)

Yo.. i miss seaside!! Penang's, Morib's (breeze :P), _____'s (forgot its name =.=)
Can't wait for the end of this semester, i want to sit beside the sea again to listen to the wind's whisper. But then, Austin'08 would have become A --- u --- s --- t --- i --- n already. Sorted, divided. =|

If you have the song Ilumbarada by Ortiga, send it to ME!! ~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6Yk6GnxzU