Ms KahYee, nahh.
The TV.. somehow dialih-ed again.
Dining place. Floor done~
Here right, Taiping uncle came and.. actually there was a sink, he said cannot, then $$$ used, gone. O.O

****
Today is holiday. *Happy* :D :D

Today is Wednesday - half way finishing the week. *Happy* *Scare!!* =.=''' SAT is getting near mah.. =|
(My one week always includes only weekdays.. :P)

My horoscope reading : There's no sense in hurrying to get things done, now. You'll only waste your energy. Really? v.V

I slept for more than 6 or 7 hours, feel great~ =) =) Sleeping is such a happy hobby/activity. =)

Promised to buy my siblings things again. See. I am a good jiejie. (Ignore me~ :D) Well, just want to leave them a happy 2-year memory so that afterward they will remember their jiejie is a kind one. They won't curse me then. =.='''

Going out with few Austinians. See. I am a good classmate. (lol lol lol..) Relax a bit, hang out with people i never went out with, find the @#$%^&* non-fiction. u.u

I hope Happy moments last long. =)
Going out. Tata~

0 comments: