Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and... =)

Tagged by the quarrelsome bully class rep, KJ. :P

I was rather shocked to see the length of the tagging...O.O


Starting time : 9.03 a.m.

Name : 林嘉薇

Sisters : Two, one 19 year olds, one er.. wait, let me count.. 14.5. :D

Brothers : One, 11.5 this year.

Shoe size : Depends on the shoemaker, 5 or 6 (they say tall people have larger number.. u.u)

Height : 161/162/maybe taller already. Ok. contented. v.v

Where do you live : Domicile. XD

Favourite drinks : Drinking water, mineral water, Oat/organic beverage, (some) tea, Bio Green's, fruits' enzymes/vinegar drinks..

Favourite breakfast : Mixed beverage~

Have you ever been on a plane : Yap. -------------> Shanghai.

Swam in the ocean : PLAYED in the ocean. Swam in the pool. Scare shark eii. =.=

Fallen asleep at school : Of course ah, tell me you never? This is a everyday common hobby of many mah. Well, depends on whose class i was in.

Broken someone's heart : I couldn't penetrate people's heart yet. And they didn't tell me if i have. =)

Fell off you chair : Last time was.. forgot. :D Don't you feel that falling off from chair = a time for everyone to have their lips widened awhile? =.=

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Did that. To train my patience. =.=

Saved e-mails : I didn't see this question. Skip~ =.=

What is your room like : Like a room. Neh, a room ah. I said, a room.

What's right beside you : A cupboard.. A pile of books.. Empty honey star's box. Yor..

What is the last thing you ate : 7 grains bread and one cookies. :D

Ever had


Chicken pox : On the day i was born. Sorry to my honored mama~ She got twice because of me. u.u

Sore throat : =_='' Who never!?!?

Stitches : Once. Don't ask me how, i forgot.. hehe!

Broken nose : No no no.. *ouch*

Do you


believe in love at first sight : My sister's quote "Love at first sight will only happen to pretty girl and handsome guy" My quote "ya meh? Why i don't know one?" *skeptical*

Like picnics : Ya~ like it like it.

Who were the last person


You danced with : the dumbo-bimbo corporation's members. =)

Last made you smile : Last night.. forgot ah. Changed to 'What were the last Thing that made me Laugh". KJ's tag. =.=

You last yelled at : Pillow+blanket.

Today did you


Talk to someone else : Until now, no. They are still sleeping. Dad & Mom are out.

Kissed anyone : Nope.

Get sick : I still have more than half day for today. So.. how do i know!?

Talk to an ex : ex-classmate, yesterday. ex-bandmate, yesterday.

Miss someone : Yap!! The question did not ask me to state. We must not assume the question did. :D

Eat : Yes la.

Best feeling in the world


Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Once upon a time a bigger-than-me bear. Then it was Mr bean's teddy. Then now a piggie, which i often ignore, no time to hug. =.=

What's under your bed : At home-floor. At akasia-boxes.

Who do you really hate : You want to know? Ok. Why should i tell? :P :P :P

What time is it now : 9.36 am this tag is really long la!!!

Random


Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yes. *getting mad*

Do you have any siblings : tuuuut. *KJ u tag me again u will suffer*

Do you want children : Ya gua.

Do you like your handwriting : It transmogrified N times already and still changing. How to judge?

Are you toe nails painted : Yes. But look like not painted.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My mom's. hehe.

What colour shirt are you wearing now : White Muller T.

What were you doing at 7.00pm : Yesterday a? Forgot.

Are you a friendly person : You answer this. I do not argue with people one, unless they want to argue with me. :P

Do you have any pets : No. Not allowed at my home. Animals have right of freedom.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now : ____.

Do you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now : Nay

Do you sleep with TV on : Nooo. But ter- with laptop on few times in Inti. X

What are you doing now : Blaming the tagger. :P

Have you ever crawled through a window : Never.

Can you handle the truth : Yap. My blood pressure and heart condition allow.

Are you too forgiving : Har ?

Are you closer to your mother or father : You know if you know.

Who was the last person you cried in front of : Forgot too~

How many people can you say you've really loved : *where can i find the infinity sign?*

Do you eat healthy : Was doing that. Trying hard to do that now. Come to Seksyen 17,18 and practice a healthy lifestyle? You do it and let me see.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Yap.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : wall, ceiling, dream. Ok, supposedly is find someone to scold. :D

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Both.

Are you confident : Ya, sometimes.

5 things i was doing 10 years ago
Sitting, Standing, Seeing, Hearing.. = Living. Writing my name in boxes and chinese word until i cried. Watching SailorMoon. =.= Running in the garden with my elder sister. Hugging the bigger-than-me bear.

5 things on my to-do list today

I am mad. *can't see this question*

5 snacks i enjoy

HoneyStar, muesli, kuih-muih, granola/energy bar, cakes, apples, chocolates, *i know i am listing more than enough*, cookies!!

5 of my bad habits

Counterattack someone's argue, hasty, thinking uncritically, procrastination, _____.

5 places i have lived in

Klang, selangor; Inti-UC, nilai; Shah Alam, selangor; Relatives' house at penang and Klang. =.=

i've had (including part time)

*can't wait to reach the last question*
Kindergarten helper, mom's secretary, listener, adviser (not expert), sister, friend, daughter.....

5 people I tag
I
Don't
Want
You
To suffer. =.=

0 comments: