The World is flattening. Yap.There are 7 flat laptops there. With few others nearby.. Austinians are so flattened! =.= By the way, the book is getting fun again~ =) =) =) I like business! But not the numbers. =.=
So, remember that day we went to Sunway, and we watched movie? In the cinema, we saw this. Oh yes, 23rd + 1 October! But then, i was thinking "where are Troy and Gabriella??"
Oh. Because Troy lost his head, they decided to hide them up then. How sad. =\
But, somehow we found a replacement! Just of perfect height - Austin's vainpot, Arif. Haha! See, he still can fling his hair with Gabriella. You made us proud~~ =.=
Took this from the white board in our little house at Akasia. They are right, if i say i am obtuse, i am not. Because, how an obtuse people can use the word 'obtuse'?! =.=
Austinians are really not obtuse, they are acute. Yeah. See? They can read an inverted newspaper. Acute right? =) *ops. Arif caught me*
The world is flat. Was alone at home last weekend. A flat laptop for entertaiment. A flat cordless phone for safety. And a flat fax phone for nothing. =)

Countdown. I counted down to SPM last day. I counted down to SAM 1st sem. I counted down to tests, quizzes and exams. I counted down to JPA interview. I counted down to SPM result to be released. I counted down to JPA's inform. I counted down to 1st sem in Intec. I counted down to more tests, quizzes and exams. I counted down to the week to over to that i can go back home. I counted down to holiday. I counted down to tomorrow. Now I count down to SAT. Then i count down to finals. Then I countdown to 2nd sem. Then... Maybe i should live the present more. I do not want to count down to my death. =)

We watched 'Crash' in class, and half of 'Freedom Writers'. Really nice movie. Now i know i missed lots of meaningful and insightful movies.

Ter-officially become IE - Intellectual Emotional club's Vice Secretary. Thanges, I will help you with all i have~ muax! haha. =.='' Congratulations to all others committee. All the best to us. =)

Thanks Mr Sifu for being sleepless to edit our radio drama. Eejane is touched. :D :D :D
HAPPY HOLIDAY to all who gets holiday. And Selamat Hari Raya to Muslims~

Accompanied Eejane to buy her McD lunch. Then i saw this child is molesting the... =.='''

Do what you think; think what you want.
Those who dare get what they desire,
If you want it, strive for it. =)
Time won't wait..

6 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

Hey, you made some mistakes in your post. It's not countdown, it's look forward. So, it should sounds like...

Look forward. I looked forward to SPM last day. I looked forward to SAM 1st sem. I looked forward to tests, quizzes and exams. I looked forward to JPA interview. I looked forward to SPM result to be released. I looked forward to JPA's inform. I looked forward to 1st sem in Intec. I looked forward to more tests, quizzes and exams. I looked forward to the week to over to that i can go back home. I looked forward to holiday. I look forward to tomorrow. Now I look forward to SAT. Then i look forward to finals. Then I look forward to 2nd sem. Then... Maybe i should live the present more. I do not want to look forward to my death. =)

Sounds better, isn't it?

Anyway, please send my regards to Thanges (she's the one from PD, right?). Give her my contact if you like. I am sure she would be happy if she had it. Thanks

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

another one.
This blog is the only place i can THROW what is in my head man, throw. Not to put in essence.
If i were to put what ppl's think, why is this called my blog then?
I have a right, haven't I? =\
Btw, how would I look forward to to tests and exams?? I hope my life is free of those. Look forward = wait eagerly for. Countdown = count to the time to come.

I will give her if i rmb after one week. =)

天使 said...

Erm.. i look forward....
for the High School Muscical3...
haha....

eh, how come his head gone de?@.@

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

er..not sure. hahahha~

maybe some girls want to 'grab' it.... and so it is gone. lol~

Liz said...

OMG YOU WATCHED FREEDOM WRITERS! I WANT I WANT I WANT! did any of you curi the soft copy from the lecturer? i remember stealing "october sky" when we watched it in spring... i want i want i want! =)

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Elizabeth~

you can start praying that i can successfully download the whole movie. I am trying to!! hahahaa~ we watched, half way still.. ah ah ah~ NICE movie!