This morning, (somehow it happened after I decided that I'd switch between Mix Hitz and Fly FM the whole day) Fly FM Pagi Show's DJs - Phat Fabes, Ben and Nadia, were fighting ON AIR.

Yep. My morning has officially started off with their fighting, with people calling in to tell them what to do, with Phat Fabes supporting Ben, and with Nadia infuriated. WHY? They were fighting because Nadia defended that Ben should Not have used 'twenty-eight hundred' but 'two thousand eight hundred'. I was so =.='' that I am so sure guess Nadia is having PMS, let it be Pre-/Post-. Because she afterwards, refused to say sorry, and then said sorry, but still insisted that "I am NOT wrong. I said sorry not because I feel I'm wrong." (sort of..) After their show, they have to meet their boss. lol. Switching to Mix and Hitz FM, I sensed how much teamwork has to be there for everything that involves more than 1 person, if not, everything will turn out as mess..


This is one of the coolest messiest shops I've ever been to. I can imagine my mom's reaction if that is my room.
a) "OH MAI GOD WALAO-EH!!" *probably fainted*
or
b) "WAHHhhh~~ ... nice room."
=.='''

You know. Often when you are bored, and you MUST do some things that your mother asked to, you can make fun out of the chores. But please don't overdo it of course. :)

This is what I have done when the honorable mom suddenly announced the preparation of vegetable troops and later the killing boiling of them. =.=


Such a miracle that they are being eaten now by the whole family and my cousins. (of course they are still edible!) oh and, raw carrot tastes better.. =.=


And then, the bleached. Maybe the three of them are looking at their 'separated bodies'. lol..
Japanese tofu, with lens from Eden organic cafe. =p

I promised to make my family (more to mySELF.. haha!!) black sesame spread, provided that I succeed in making it. Because the one we used to buy has its price spiked from RM13.50 >> 18.50. #$%^&*..

Talking about spread, I was 'transferring' homemade peanut butter yesterday, and when i am done, the peanut smell was all around my hand. =.=

Oh ya, Petrol is a little bit cheaper now, RM1.90. Yes, only A LITTLE BIT cheaper, I think.

You know.. reading news from sites everyday is making me a little uneasy. It is like.. the world is in a big BIG mess, and yet it is getting BIGGER. =(

Sometimes it is even like seeing adults playing children games. Must they make everything so complicated and.. immodest? Yeah.. power plays, and kills. How ugly.

***
Imagine and picture a look of Kolej Akasia without our baju-baju hanging..

TUESDAY, 02 DECEMBER 2008 23:26
Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said that starting next year, the people who stay in multilevel residences will not be allowed to dry their laundry in the open where the public can see. He said “We can see today that most people living in multilevel residences like flats, apartments and condominiums dry their clothes in the open. It is unsystematic and affects our efforts to portray a modern image for Malaysian cities. For the moment, we will have a guideline so that necessary action can be taken by parties concerned, including residents to have proper equipment and facilities so they need not expose their laundry. For the time being, it is more on making the moral switch. It it does not work, then we have to consider amending existing laws,”

-Zen, MalaysiaToday

0 comments: