Nice calming song.. =)
Too bad I can't find its download-able one/ even the whole song.

I was hibernating yesterday, but I am still sleepy today. =.=

Today I helped my mom to clean her Toyota Unser. About an hour I spent crawling here and there inside the car. lol. But it was fun with little raining and wind. =)

I curi pinjam this book while working on Friday.. =p
Quite an interesting book, with many common we-want-to-know questions.
(I knew that chewing gum can be laxative through this book.. so, it is OK if you ter-swallow it then =.=)

Joselynn - Tammy - me~
Alright. REALLY =D to know them. We were crazy for 3 working days, eat in the bookstore, talk, laugh until passersby stare at us etc. =.= FUN~

POCOYO is a cute thing! er.. not a thing, cartoon. =D

I need a new direction,
I need a new hope,
I need a new day,
I need luck,
I need to know what my mom's thinking,
I need to know how much I can give,
I need to know what I can do,
I need to see,
I must.
What am I typing?
=.=

Around 16 days to a.. _____ semester. O.o

If I break the laws of Physics do I go to jail?
Who know if they have Newton prison somewhere.. =.=

0 comments: