Yesterday, I was told about the moon.. the smiley moon phenomenon~

Oh, no no no. It is not going to look like this one..

The two brightest planets, Venus and Jupiter, will be close together in the evening, and closest no Monday, December 1st. At the same night, Crescent Moon will be beneath them, forming a face. Left = Venus ; Right = Jupiter.

Okay, let's see some photos from all around the world. (not really ALL around.. who cares.. =p)

At Mumbai. Maybe this gives them a hope of recovery for all the injuries, physically and mentally, after the recent attack.
-Source-

In Bangkok, Thailand by Martin Cooper.

Mike Bristow took this in Nairobi, Kenya.
Hahaha.. cute!

Carlo Bacigalupo took this from his home, in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico.

By Doriel Haimov, from Tel Aviv, Israel.

From Cardiff, Wales by Gareth Edwards.
(where is the smile?? =.=)
Above are from BBC.

At Gold Coast, by Tom Nicholson.

By Dean Stalker, with a small rainbow!

Line-eyed At Thornlie, Perth by Aaron Berghuber.

In Philippines, by Jullette Daya.

Mark, Wondering Soles photography.

:O by David Hough

Mike Salway at Green Point, NSW.

David Hough again.

An astronomer/photographer Mike Salway took this at Green Point. Nice view!
Can you spot that..?

Since we see =) in Malaysia, Americans got a =(, frown last night. Taken at New Jersey, by Matt Hecht.

Wide-eyed one. Haha~ Taken at Tanzania, in eastern Africa, by Muhammad Mahdi.

In Mumbai again, by Raj Vasant.

Taken from Bulimba, at Queensland, in Australia, by Conor Casey.

Taken in Hong Kong, by Chris Lee.

At Port Hedland, in Western Ausralia.

This one is at Jamboree Heights at Queensland, by Dale Lawson, nice.
All above from here.
This one is probably from somewhere in Klang. If Sam was at Klang last night. lol
And this one, is from my room, taken from a face-to-screen position, marking the historical smiley night of 2008.

Oh man I like . Hahahaa!! !!

Alright. These days hor, my mom is really . As in.. It's like Monday Mung bean soup, Tuesday Red bean soup, Wednesday Black bean soup, Thursday Lotus root soup, Friday mixed Vegetables soup, Saturday barley, Sunday err.. forgot. She doesn't make a fixed timetable for that of course, just to show you how is she that she cooks those 3-4 times a week. Drink die me before Spring semester hit. BUT, i still hate when she cooks lala..=.=

My mom still feels like she HAS to get me a pair of shoe, or more. Because, she threw away mine and left me a pair of sandals that pain me and a pair of sport shoe. =.=

Today is Britney Spears' birthday. Hitz and Mix FM are playing many of her songs in the morning.

*I am just trying to think something to type so that I can use more * =.=''

Honolulians (Austinians sounds so much better >.<) out there.. who else are joining the class?
How many days have I been coughing?!?!! Agh.

I felt a pang of distress last night, a short one, then I slept.
I am sleepy.
Thought too much. Yeah.
I am always ok~
Still I wish it is raining heavily now..


2 comments:

Cedric ZH said...

I was trying to catch it last night... But it was too cloudy... Did u catch it, Kathy?

...other than ur ciplak punya gambar....

Haha!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

I didnt take photo. Coz i insisted that i was sleepy and.. okay.. Lazy. XD

and i had the idea to take ppl's photosss so after seeing i slept. muahahaaa! =.=