So, so, so~
after 5 working days, I realized I've spent my last Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of 2008 wearing Celcom purple-T, sitting or walking or promoting/talking at TGV BBT. Well, enough saying the same thing for 4 days, now I can recite all those things in my dream. =.=

"UPAX!! (what we'll shout to grab attention. lol. With Greenbox, Mini Toons and TGV, the noise was intense, so shouting will work) ini upax, not Xpax! It won't expire until you're 25! Now promotion, you pay 10 ringgit and you'll get 20 ringgit credit! This is the prepaid package with cheapest rate! 15 sen/min call to ALL networks!! Ada birthday bonus 1 week free call & sms to 8 people!"

Ahhh.. no more no more. These shoutings made my throat suffered. Our sales were not bad, 46,56,25,26,30 simpacks sold in 5 days~ I told you that I had 4 days of Lavender bread lunch-dinner, while for the last day.. HAHAHAA!! My partner and I had free sneaked TGV POPCORN from 2pm - 7pm. =_= One of the worker was our customer and.. so.. =p First time in my life I ate so many popcorn, we couldn't finish the XXXLarge popcorn, so we gave it to my 3 cousins who were there to watch movie. =.= I seriously have only eaten popcorn until I sleep at night, so i was so full with popcorn yesterday. =.=

So, after 5 days of bread and popcorn, I made mashed potato today~


People, eating potato is good~ Poor people in the past had potato as their staple food. So I want to replenish my lost nutrients. =p I felt sorry that I botakkan my mom's broccoli's flower heads for the mashed potato.. =.= Easy food i call it, boil the potato, mash it and mix, done.


The committee responsible for good health. lol

I miss Sovitha.. =( Missed out their gathering last Saturday. And thatha is flying to India next September! Go back home more often okay? Then I can visit you more often at Shah Alam soon! :D

Don't even have time for my new year's resolutions.. Let's simplify it:
  • I want to be smarter, but at the same time, stupid is ok. =.=
  • I want to be richer, how?
  • I want to be taller, can I? hehe.
  • I want to be healthier, can save tissues, thus save trees.
  • I want to be busy, seriously.
  • I want to be more useful, being able to do many things for many people.
  • I want to be omnipotent and omniscient, but not omnivore =.=.
  • I want to be more helpful, so grant me more time. =p
  • I want to be okay.
  • I want to be able to sleep every night without having to think so much.
  • I want to be forgetful of dimmed, sad chapters of my life.
  • I want to be me!
Oh ya.. you know what, driving Unser (without parking) is fun! I felt so huge driving it, and I like the "beep beep beep" when I turned the gear to Reverse. HAHAHHAAA!! I only drive it from the porch to the road la.. =p

0 comments: