*√√√√√ is rated full*
--
I know this is early for many prefer-last-minutes, but ordering is available now. =) Dying to help my mom and those aunts.. =.=

People~ if you're living at Klang/Shah Alam, and if you think you want to be a good daughter/son buying your family some fresh handmade (no machine!) cookies for coming January, or you parent is planning to buy some later, try these!! =) Baked by aunt Susan Tan. She has been teaching in cookery and baking for years around Klang area. She is the one who makes all the 9 types cookies one by one using her hands, she starts taking order/selling from now until early January, so my mom
and I are helping her. :)
*no added preservatives.. if not I will ban them from entering my house =.=*

Green bean cookies~ NOT mung bean. √√√√√
青豆,not 绿豆.
RM22/box.
*I like this the most..hahahha!!*

Almond cookies~ 杏仁 ah~ √√√√√
RM22/box.
*I like this too! =.=*

Cornflakes cookies~ NOT nestum. =.= √√√√
Rm22/box.
*I like this three~ swt..*
that's why I only asked my mom to take 3 types.. =p
-
Yea, I know the price is kind of high. But this is because of increased ingredients cost and ALL prices are set by aunt Susan herself, so find her if you're not satisfied. =p
-
I say it is quite expensive because some 10 types of cookies made my another aunt living alone in Banting, are priced around RM15-17. My mom (and I!!) are also helping her because her children are all working outside. (let me tell you which one is better. lol) Order is being taken now so that this Banting aunt can prepare earlier and buy things she needs to bake~ =)

Pumpkin seed - √√√√
Almond - √√√
Cashew Nut - √√√
Green Bean - ___ because the RM22 one is √√√√√
-
Tapioca - √√√√√
I don't know - √√ (because I don't like.. aunties like it =.=)
Nestum - √√√
-
You name it - √√√√
-
Buy buy~ I will be VERY delighted if you only buy 1. :D
To order, find me!! or my sister if you are her friends. LOL.

0 comments: