Decisions.

My mom is going to cancel the streamyx we're using right now. I am not sad, because the connection is #$%^&. But, Maxis Broadband? (is it really that BROAD?) P1 Wimax? (coverage...) Or what or what? I should decide by tomorrow. All the promotions end after tomorrow!! Which one is better? =|

Excited? O_o

Since my sister and I will go back to our colleges on Sunday, on far at Kampar and another near in Seksyen 18.. my dad will send my sister while my mom will send me. My mom suggests that I send us to Seksyen 17. I am okay with it, but I know for the whole journey my mom will not stop nagging/scolding.. =.=

Gosh.. +1

Last day of 2008 is approaching, almost like running towards me. It is like seeing the word "2009" rushing towards myself. Should i had done anything for that? I am so empty. I want to be filled!

Money is almost everything.

My mom doesn't decide to cancel the streamyx subscription for fun, or to torture us, but to reduce the overall living cost. Which also means if tomorrow i say I want Maxis Broadband, I made a decision that will cost $ in my bank account. O.O

My name!

oh ya, I was quite satisfied for the renewed Jusco card. This card was applied under my father's name and IC number, but I am the one who is using it all the time. So i went to renew it today and.. I requested to change the name to mine. =p Kathy is a short form/derivative (anything..) of Katherine. So, miss Kathy, feel free to use both~ lol. 

Seksyen 17, 18.

Err.. are we going to take the same room for the next semester? When is the real date our classes start? Have i paid the rm85 to Bank Islam? Should i pack earlier? Why am i having so many questions? =.=

is Maxis Broadband reliable then??
I actually like the Dell Inspiron Mini 9 package,
but tomorrow is the last day of promotion!!

2 comments:

KJ said...

Well, out class will start on the 7th.

On the 4th, we go back to Cendana/Akasia/Cemara and register. And then empty. (Boring!)

On the 5th, we go back to intec, and then re-register. After that, empty. (Boring!!)

On the 5th, we go back again to intec, listening to the briefing by our dear Madam Suzana, and then nothing else. (My gosh! 3 days of mundanes!)

Then on the 7th, meet your new classmates! LOL!

Anyway, it's been a long time since i talked to you =.="

How are you now? Still eating Chai Kut Teh everyday? :P

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

I forgot the taste of ___ kut teh already. =.=

I thought you wanna type:
Anyway, it's been a long time since i quarreled with you =.="

haha..

omg..REALLY EMPTY and BORING..

are we taking back the same room used during Fall 08'?