What we'll see in a Biology lab~?
fishes..
salamander.. and lizards too o~ yiAks, don't know why they feed it that..
then.. this one.. still moving @.@
and this one too, poor hamster..suppose to be a cute one!! pity pity, as you can see - 'heart', 'stomach', 'liver', 'bladder'..bla bla.. and rats, snakes and etc in the lab~

I'm now officially Inti Concert Band-ICB's member~ wee** tomorrow 1st practice.. akss, made me wonder lots of things again. What'd it be? How'd it be? hmm..bless me~ And from this day, my secret mission is On! keke..

Pretty happy today, for some reasons~ thanks to ***!! ^^
Promised bro and sis to bring them to shopping on weekend~ how long it has been since my last visit to mall? Forgot. Probably wanna buy Honey Star again..lol

Gosh.. stomach cramped few times of a sudden today. But i've had my breakfast lunch & dinner on time le. And another mosquito landed on me. = ='''
Went to IntiMart, saw loads of goods, but don't know why the gardenia's bread only available in chocolate flavour, is ALL of them somemore, then don't know why they don't have bread supply from High 5, then the cadbury chocs there are quite expensive, then reloaded my almost 'dehydated' hp credit, then saw some PowerBar ads, then saw HL milk and missed it - can i ever drink milk again?? Or Yakult..?? And Vitagen?? sigh.. do appreciate when milk and soy are not your allergens.. and etc etc in the mart, good place though~

Uh.. some of my friends asked me to join their.. Study Group?! During my lifetime, until now i meant, i don't even know a study group will work..or even exists.. lol.. Or i might just go and dozed off, or chat until night. Yea maybe i will join them, right before exams. xp

Again and again, with my room mate, we've both forgotten our Block meeting~ so, we just er, missed it. XD

0 comments: