Never betray yourself and do things against..

Still unalterable, I like to talk with words rather than with mouth. Kuek, if today you didn't call me, I should have my record of no-talking-day already~ Even when i was buying lunch, i only pointed to the foods = =''' Still unpredictable, I always hope what'll happen next, tomorrow and later. Why this urge of silly hope? Because knowing sheds fears~ Still unavailable, sorry for can't attend some gatherings, I am un-separate-able @.@ Still unseeable, January d' 08 is ending~~ and i didn't catch how fast it passed. but u.u , ends busily fully hyper-much things-ly. Still uncomfortable, 4th week d i know, but..but but, I still don't like fei zou ren arr. They are like..ma lai ren at Ampang. And for sure! I dislike their ''hey wassup?'' and their ''sight greeting'' by seeing you from left/right to right/left when you pass by.. Hahh, uncontrollable life~

Will those tests' marks come out to be unacceptable?! V.V I will add whatever oil on it, Miss Betty, don't give too challenging question, you know next week is so total, and i know you're kind~~ Unbelievable, I woke up this 'late' today~ 7.04 a.m.!! em.. is the most late one of the week. So i assume i've rested enough. ^^V Today i was like suddenly stomach ache then ok then suddenly ache and ok and again, unbearable..hopefully the water and food are not contaminated. Rather waiting for Friday, i'm now expecting Thursday to come faster~ Quite sure that i'll be more high-spirited that day :D Not my stereotype, but, life in Inti is getting better and better (don't count in homeworks..Don't.. haha), and so i hope i wish it will be more more better~

1st Feb - Klang i am back again~
KH i am back! - 2nd Feb
3rd Feb - Kylie Kassie, mana?

All the very good luck Yv. All the very best Inti SAM-ers. All the very fun ICB~ All the very great tha pwen qhong etc

0 comments: