Classes commence~

Mathematical studies..by Miss Betty Voon ( i will say that she's about the same as the 'Betty' in the drama..**not offending~), i do hope i can follow up everything. haha.. I miss past maths and addmaths classes at school and tuition!! Weirdly d' 1st class*

Chem123.. by Miss Sukhveer Kaur, 3.5 stars teacher. Hehe~ at least i saw some images of Miss Linda on her..^^V Is 17 a number for me? I wondered on that. Because of that number.. I was somehow, anyhow, but i don't know how, chosen as Chem class treasurer, when i was at the same time telling my friend ''this is a dangerous job..like investment'' then she ''no volunteer?? ok, give me a number...bla.. let's see, 17, Kathy?'' then i even looked around to see WHO IS THAT?..me, then the one beside me said ''ha ha..the more you don't want..the more..'' Chem class rep, eng hong..? haha.. i hope he will not 'vanish' every time i saw him. If not it won't be my fault if he is not paid! :P

Psychology.. by Bianca Colond, such a Wahh name. lol.. 4 stars teacher~ She was surprised, that she told us our class is the biggest she's taught. Humorous~i like this part the most. But also, she briefed us on this subject, which..walaoeh us. This subject is the only negatively marked subject, which is, if Question 1a you got it right, but question 1b you're wrong, then overall, you've got NO mark at all. T.T and for psychology, 70% will be from courseworkS.

Knew lots peng ew~ haha.. Shen Mei ( Chicco ) - so what we called 选美, Jolin ( i just thought of Chai Yi Lin ), Shalini ( chindian just like Sovitha~ ), Neo ( the one i heard he introduced himself thrice ''is N-E-O not N-I-Y-O'' lol ), and so so much names i can't yet remember..haha! But but.. i was rather to be called as their so-called KT than..''hi treasurer!'' or ''Miss money'' (>.<) AND at the same time, i am not that Happy as Mr.Zven anything-ly introduce a Nigerian friend to me...you're really dead ahh you, made me nearly got attacked by Spyware twice, then introduce someone whose General Interests are ''cute gals and some ladies'' ( from his blog )........!! F0r these, Mr.Z has been given penalty of Jemput Makan, Akta 2008-3rd Jan.

lalarr~

0 comments: