Have had plenties and piles of drippy sentimental thinkings lately. But i am still unable to answer myself, or to decide and act by myself.

Such a haste. It's only more or less 24 hours at home, then now i am at Nilai the fresh(er than Klang's..:p) air town once again~ This return, i saw mama is tiring and filled with works, i saw papa has to work until 1130pm, i saw my home is a lil bigger d-many things disposed, and i saw dust in my room, which proven that my sis and bro..sighh, really really have been staying with sloth..Grr..

This is a joke Yiwen told me :
There's a billionaire telling his stories of how he became a billionaire. He said ''when i am still young, i've very little money. I bought an apple cost 2cents in the market, and i wiped it until it shines, then i sold it at 4cents. So i decided to buy more apples, I bought 2 apples with the 4cents, wiped them until they shine, and sold them out again and i got 8cents. And again, i went to get more apples, wipe them till shiny, and sold them. After some times, i finally have a total of 24.60 Dollar. And then my neighbour died, and he gave me his property and so i became a billionaire.''
i was really really concentrating on the apples..then..= ='''

Here comes another 2 weeks. Lim's family will reunite after 12 days! [ of which, including 2/3 tests, 2-3 assignments, few MS group discussions, one public hol-Thaipusam, one NIlai pasar malam walk (hopefully rain-free that day), few ICB practices, few CNY activities of clubs, and a few secret missions! ] :D Once again, add oil, myself!! miss kylie, is this the 1st time in our lives we haven't met for more than 15 days? Weird feeling leh..

If i ever hold chances to make mistakes, i hope i'll be given chances to mend my ways.

1 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

lol..miss me?aiseh...actually, i've no feelings u know..i mean, we didn't meet for 15 days ad..i don't realise..too busy i guess..haha..n know i knw how hard pa n ma work...aiks..sad..