I'll never fancy my life to be better than this day;
Today, I hope today will last longer.

Unduly excited, highly exciting. Today I got the meaning of these words. Not other than our very very essential possessions - Friends - that caused me to feel them.

Pei Wun - the very first very close friend I met on the first day of secondary school. Being in the same class, we sat together during the very first assembly, and then went along as very intimate friends. Time causes varieties in everyone's life. So as our pathways, gone different. But with every occasionally greetings and chats, we're still us!

Sovitha - the very first close friend Pei Wun and me encountered with once we joined band. Learning together playing together and many else things together, we sticked for years. And today, is the first time we haven't been met over a month. Odd. And today too, your call still left me a durable smile~!! Excitedly, we shall meet soon~ Me n pw are both waiting your call next next week! :D

I was playing with the water dispenser again, and then taking the cute cup Shi Wei gave me on my previous B'day, I almost decided not to go back to my room until tomorrow! xp Because.. the wind is so..so windy~ Standing high high, facing nothing but the keep-coming wind, I knew who I am, I knew what I need, I knew what I want. But too! The air current brought my mind back to the beach!! ( I should realised that i am now near to beaches..haha)

People agree things are equilibrised. Bad thing of mine today? Well, would be the Malaysian Study's contents. God~ I am totally very lost! How am i suppose to... Hahh.. HElp~ Sometimes, slowing down is what we need. I got it. ;-)

You can't care of everything and stay sane;
You can't care of nothing and stay human.

0 comments: