icon humor
Went back to Inti-UC yang (somehow) tercinta today. I am turning to another direction, while others were still heading towards the same class, same hostel, with their current dreams. All the best I'd say, to all my really really great friends and ''family'' I knew since Jan 08'. **Ahh, bad LeeChou the ICB president, he hmph-ed me when I bid tata to him! Blehh!! swt..** While sending my withdrawal form to Library, i were asked what date, i said.. ''12th~'' Still livin' in yesterday~ swt.. Millions sorry to my Inti family, I knew i Never say yes when were asked to hang out, but.. hee, remember, Kathy isn't that type of girl, err.. yet. ^^V But still, even having different biological time - as in you all are awake when i sleep and vice versa, no BIG HUGE conflict seemed to be popped out. Yeah~ Maybe it's because our EQs are high!! =.=''' *HighLight*: Uber-many thanks to all who wrote to wish me. I am serious Yiwen, since baby, I'd Never receive so much blessing for so many people. I really am seen, cared and loved. I were.. touched.
This move which was made during Dec '07, brought me no single regret. Now, I have lots of pals from Ipoh and PD. And few others from etc places. And oh.. gotten one enemy =.=''' And too, much fresh clean air I got to inhale at Nilai..hahaha!! (=.=) Plus, i have my first and second room mate there~ Which both are hao ren! V^^V Hm.. yer, no more ICB concert (coming one with MIB!! AHh!!) No more swimming while laughing with kwek jie and kaixin.. I should be contented~* Because, i'd have it! ;)
*******
Picture tells a million stories..
My upcoming (temporary) life :
happy relax cat dreams animals
Just kidding. =.=''' Uncle Nikki called me, ''When you wanna go for the aLmali?''
''Erhem em.. Thursday.'' shocked.gif-day ke-2 is approaching then.
Maybe too, for few weeks, i will be..
Working Women
Working~ ya, for money. Everything is worth. :P
and too, below is an unpaid work, but is a must..
riveracleaningserv.
Then I shall spend some of the golden times playing with my brain cells.. yet again :)
Thinking
This is a so so a good activity, could provide me striking effects later. Yap,
needing to hit myself so that i won't..
yea i definitly dont sleep in class
In my coming life voyage..
which i do not know what is waiting ahead..
life
I have a goal,
a goal with faith..~
MY DREAM IN LIFE
I might have to face a big deal of obstacles, challenges..
life
Things will go fine if you think fine~
the sun will still shine!
sunrise over elsinore

*******
Photobucket
Au revoir, Inti-UC~ ;D

0 comments: