life

Y
eeeeee.. someone went to buy perfume~ who ah who ah? Ya eh, forgot to ask you were you buying for a girl or guy? hm hm.. Oh ya Samz, tomorrow cannot go to the book fair. Not because ALL books there are in HuaYu.. =.= Because ho, I don't know, until next week, i booked my dad and aunt and Sri Kota Hospital and the photo shop and Focus Point and driving-uncle and post office and Bank Islam already. Planned to get all things done in 2 weeks time, then one week of shopping for baju kurungs and all ''wrapping'' clothes (I checked, it almost seems like another 12 months I will be hibernating my nowadays' clothes at Klang and wearing only clothes that only reveals my face. =.=) and self American english briefing and driving test and lastly one week for meditation preparation and I think that's all. lol..

Today is my first time to go to Focus Point, and only had my single lens done. Means.. nothing wrong with my left eye's power and the frame, so I just pay for the right lens~ =.=

Went to CIMB bank as well.. I bu xi huan!! =.= The abuneh took me an hour just to open an acc.. grr.. He killed all my day-mood-cells.. I won't feel tired walking running jumping here and there.. but then, the 1-hour waiting made me feel exhausted. [=.=]

So I end up eating my sis' birthday cake at home. XD
Happie Birthday to my younger sis Kassie~
Happpie Birthday to Huishien~
Happie Birthday to JingKuan~
who else?

qUoTeS.

Thanks to all who has me in mind.
I just love to thank all of you. :P

0 comments: