*******

Once you're encountered with chances, just grab it like no other~
When you met conflicts, just give out another chance, like you were given.
I seized some in my life.. Heehe~
Will I give then? Will~ So I'm giving myself a chance to live lively. :D

When life is empty with no tomorrow
And loneliness starts to call
Don't worry, forget your sorrow
'Cause love's gonna conquer it all, all.

*******
And it happened that it comes and goes like wind. How fast it is.
Just that, I enjoyed~ ~
The one standing between the 17 18 years old girl.. She's 4 years after me, but.. why not 4 cm shorter than me.. =.='''
rain
And yep~ rain rain falls on earth today~ The sound of thunder and drops of rain, washed away my many disturbing rays~* Thought more lately, too idle. =.=

Zeven!! Qiiiaaaanng! Wake up~ swt.. make sure your 7-8 a.m. is still On. u.u

*******
chinese earthquake
For those earthquake victims in China, we pray from heart.
baby want to pray
For those who feel not being capable to help, doing good and pray would be the greatest aid.
Be guilty, but don't lose your will. Be thankful, because you have today. Remember, some people helped by motivate the demotivated.
Harbour your sanity.
;)

0 comments: