29 May - The National Alliance of Bloggers president said one of the (something) alliance’s aims was to get the Government to take part in blogging.
Yeeee.. everyone is entering the blogosphere~

Tun Mahathir has touched one million hits among bloggers, geng dao.. His blog is just few weeks old!! =.= Power of politics..

Today.. still a tiring day~ Lot of things to kemas kemas! Next week the house will be like.. i am not sure, half under construction and another half with stuff and us the survivors. =.=

Today.. just ended like this~ :D :D Oh ya.. walked to Pasar Malam. Wind is what that shapes my smiles~~ lalala~~ I think my life will be more COLORful after 2 weeks. Stay tuned. =.=

*******
Faith
30 May - Went back to Kwang Hua~ I was reeeeaally happy to see all of you! I found my past's reflections on them, calling members, sighing, mang zang-ing, worrying, playing, exciting, and much more -ing. KH Band, add oil~~ Oh ShingLin.. 'thanks' for the meeting first-sentence you gave me. [ Highly P & C ] You ahh...=.= I love you anyway! :D

Then with the 3 Lee's brothers - Kelvin, Daniel, Danny, and Shirley we went AEON for lunch. And then I went back home, got change and.. Ah Meng gor picked me for my First-Fresh driving lesson. You know what.. today only I know where the double-signal is from. =.= Today only I know even a person's leg is long, the driver's seat has to be adjusted quite front too. =.= And today only I know, the Ah Meng gor is a smoker( !!! ) so my mom said Change. ^^V =.=''' For your information, I ''sei fo'' twice. And, I think by the time I finished all driving lessons, my hands must have turned stronger, because, it was (super) hard to turn the 'stereng'. Haha~ =.= Proudly, I drove back.. First day learner!! :P :P But then I utterly DON'T feel to have the 2nd lesson already =.= Tired. :P

Tuan2 and Puan2, if you know where I can get 4 sets of baju kurung(s) at/around Klang, tell me!! Hehe~ Xiexie in advance!~**
*******

SAYINGS
And to someone someone, I keep my promise. So if you don't, I won't kill you, I'd just ignore you. lalala~ My geng-est way to revenge. :P

*******

Sayings

Embrace those who love you
and whom you love,

You'll never know when is the dateline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, mei!

jz wanted to drop by to say hello, seeing that we dun always meet on msn and who knows wat else!!

good to know that ur first lesson u only 'sei fo' twice!! that's quite an achievement, act...haha

hey, i really like that quotation thing at the end of ur this blog...the 3 things u shudn't break in life...quite true...

hope to see u around, God bless, miss ya, luv ya, muaxx, xoxo,
yiwen

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

thanks sis!!

gosh miss u all damn lots!
(and also inti's swimming pool.. =.=)

haha~

take care alright? "D

muahxx!