Whuu~ longer hair~~ No one will bother. Mom said let it be, save $. -_-'''Morning at Inti~ Actually sensed few titik(s) of rain that morning one, but then.. no rain after all.. yerr!!
Magnificent + glorious view of Inti at night. lalala~

Can someone teach me, why is 'XP' appears on road? u.U

**********
''Tail-line''

Tun Mahathir juga ada blognya already. Impressively, only two posts, his blog view counts = ours few decades’ counts. = =’’’

Weather report : sekejap HOT sekejap OK. Coldness is still far from My imagination and anticipation..

Things and time are becoming faster. Homeworks, classes (slow actually.. tik.. tok..= =), time, sleeping time (hehe~) ...

I talked to Block D’s guard today~ Friendly-nya me~~ :P :P My name is Kathy, hers is Mak Cik. Hahaha!!! swt.. She has been guarding at the resident hall of Inti for EIGHT years..!! Tak bosan ke Makcik? BOSAN! ow.. So since then, everytime I walked into or out of the block, I have someone to : ) to.. lol.. Hope she will feel okay with that, my in-out freauency is kind of high. = =

My room mate is here already~ Ipoh-ian. She asked me if I wanna eat apple~ er.. Her name is Apple.. A for Apple.. I have my apples already. So.. apples are nice. =_='''

During ENL class, my handphone ter-being pressed, and ter-sang Jesse McCartney de Leavin’. Sia sui nya.. And then Eldwin dad sumore wanna try to miscall my hp. Useless~ In Inti, the phone is always di-vibrated-kan. Muahahha!! = =’’’

Went for ICB’s meeting. :D :D Good to be there again!! Lots of jokes.. keke.. ICB is going to have concert in June/ July. Options? With 2 secondary school bands or MIB! whoa.. If possible, do you know.. know? Okey you don't. lol.. ( How if i am not continuing here.. T.T)

Now de Inti ho, is like a new university college lo. Many many new faces~ And at least, a bit bit more Klang’s the ba kut teh town people here. How many? um.. within 10 more. Hahaa!! swt..

Having room mate, therefore room will be cooler? v.V ? I am not sure, but then, yesterday night i finally used the blanket. =.=''' Good weather~ even not, fresh clean Air~~ those in Klang, jealous? :P :P

Connection in Inti is getting ahh-ly poor. So at night, adios to msn~ and blog. >.< style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">owl, i am err.. aurora~ lol..

**********

I luv Magic!! ^^V

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

**********
Quotes
*~The more crazy the life, the more I like it~*
Try telling yourself this, embed it in yourself, and you will love your life more (since most of our lives are crazy =.='') :D

Cheerio*~

0 comments: