**Gengster sms-ed me yesterday night!!!!**

,

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all. I

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
People who did better than me. :D

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Nay. I've had one from my... younger sis!! ~

3. What do u hate guys the most?
Thoughtless . Say 'boring' . Wanted to be your bf after 5 minutes knowing you in msn/friendster

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Europe! And no.. North pole - i need the weather..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
It will be more dreams *wink* *devilish* muahhahaa!!

6. What kind of person you are? *
My kind of person. :P :P Okey.. uncomprehensible.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Charity . Bank . Shop! . Parents . Travel

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends. Siapa knows it was only an ter-love. haha~

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Siao . Energetic . 笑

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Thoughtful . MATURED! . er..Good v.V

11. Which do you hate the most?
I hate ill-defined questions.. = =

12.What is your ambition?
To have all my ambitions achieved~ keke..!!

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out to me.. SOFTly in manner. Of course you don't want people to point you out like ''It is her! it's her!! She did it wrong!! she!!'' right? = ='''

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Wise thinking --> wise decision

15.Which 1 would you choose if you only have 1 choice? Travel back in time, live in another planet or being immortal?
Live in another planet. I couldn't bear more with the Global Warming. Maybe the new planet has ____al Cooling. = =V

16. Are you a Smart?
I... this is controversial and arguable. So, i am 50 50. :P

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I want to be good in maths and languages. lol... ( i want height too ei..)

18. Is there anything that u have done which u regret?
Not really.. I will back up any regretful event :D

19. What makes you different?
My DNA fingerprinting. hahahaa~!!

20. What do you wish to do now?
Travel t o somewhere which is COLD.

Tagged:
Again..
him
her
YOU

**seriously, i was thinking to change the ''ONE'' question to ' Who is your parents? OR What is your name?' [=_=]V

0 comments: