Star has five ''legs''. If one is broken, it has four, with cacat-ed star shape. But, if mutation occurs.. (to Honey Stars... lol)We can see 4 ''legs'' Star ****~ swt..

Finally i went through amali~~ Started 3 hours with Roy Chiang.. a big deal of stories too. But then ho, so so much better than that bad ape last time!! The best of him = ''When people see traffic blocking is ahead of them, what they will do? U-turn. How if it's only one-way? Can~ A Kancil? Can~ How? Go through the 1 feet divider, after U-turn, Kancil overturn.'' I was freezing froze. =.='''' The problem was.. ahh.. After 3 hours ho, another 3 hours were what? W.A.I.T. Yap, nothing else. I am glad that I've waited for 3 hours, only survived with Fly Fm and several songs in my handphone. (Oh yeah i am such a patient person!! Ignore me..hee~ hee~) While waiting.. yerr!! A guy was sitting beside beside me. Between both of us was empty (repelling force..hahaha!! =.=) He sit, wait, sleep, awake, sit, wait, sleep... ... But then, (learned this from KH Band when we were marching, look to the side without turning head. lol lol) I hate him! because he occasionally was looking towards... ... Let's skip this part~ At least i should think like this ''If he's looking Occasionally towards another guy.. Bigger problem.. Muahahhaa!!'' lol..--- Ribu orang are waiting for a PSD signed letter. A the-coming-future letter. Omg.. the content of it.. [For those who wanna know but yet don't know, Next Week. :) ] *Pray your prayer...*
Pray

wait
I know.. I can wait!!!

My family members. Their minds change like rocket. Their words (usually) hit like durian. Their jokes cold like glacier. Their heights are.. *skip!!* :P :P 24 hours ago, said going to Penang. Now ahh, just hear from my brother, Genting (don't want!! hmph), and after some minutes.. Cameron Highlands.. Okey.. somewhat better.. At least the air is fresher and cleaner up there~ Please don't keep changing the plan eii..
cameron highlands
lalala~ lalaa~

Mr. 7833, dreams make up a life. A complete life. So, dream a dream!! :D :D [ I ALWAYS advertise already har.. FOC somemore.. juk juk juk] :P
photography

Slowly, step by step.. gaining and gathering all what I will need for another provision.
Photobucket
To Fly, we gotta have wings. Not wing.
Right now, I just wanna do what I wanna do!
*No regret* *With Faith*
:D :D :D

Happy Birthday to Li Li, Shi Ying and Tracy~***

0 comments: