* Due to ___ and ___ so i delayed these.. brainstormed to recall.. u.u'''

The morning i was waiting for Mr.Z to come over to Inti.. i took this. *covertly* keke!!
It's all because, they have the same jacket as YiWen sis! = =''' (they were actually more of them..)
From my room, don't know what time when the sun is On. :D :D
And at night.. (the more the lights, the more people weren't sleeping. = =)

Wednesday + Kah lian is melting because of the weather. Hahaha.. but then, quite okay wo.. don’t know if it because of my body temperature has lowered or what, I feel.. suang~ (again!!) ^^V I can be the first one to wake up on my floor d~ 2nd floor of Block D!! hee~ err, but then masuk kandang kambing mengembek, masuk twin-sharing hostel memikir for room mate. so ho, I woke up, and re-men-sleep-kan myself. lol.. Omg the days in my count is decreasing!! Kind of unstable of that.. how how how? Hey hey I talked lots to my room mate~ what a miracle happened. =.=''' It is anyway, I used to be Shh with my 1st room mate. hee~ But then, I like all my room mates!! lala~ (em..are all my room mates destined to be having short hair de? hm hm..)
*Sorry to tuan2 and puan2, my handphone credit is expired this day. Maafkan saya~ It’s fine if it’s sorry no cure. Because.. I reloaded my hp~ :P :P Finally watched ‘27 dresses’. Why I watched? err.. don’t really know. Haha~ ohh! Thanks to Fei, which until now I am still not sure, maybe really is , , or ..hahaha!! -_-''' He gave us (ICB ppl) some plum plum from China. Hee~ nice! Tomorrow is Thursday~ 6 hours classes, Friday 2 hours, Saturday uncountable hours (I wanna go AEON…!!)..kekeke.. walk until leg sour, until semi-cacat also will be fine with me. (okay this is a joke. = =''' I want my foot to be with me, function in good manner for the rest of my life. =.=) Mr. Zeven is not having Any class tomorrow, got people going to MidValley wo.. then Nilai Giant wo.. Let's cheh him~ :P :P

lalala.. lunch!! I was keep adding the muesli..finished it, added again, finished..add.. kekeke!! syok errh~


Psychology extra investigation doesn’t know what class postponed. Muahhahaa!! We were all ‘’YESss!!’’ =.= Well anyone should understand, sleepy~ and the class will only end at 6pm. So.. so.. YES!~* During sien-ful ENL class, I finally have a look on my Inti-UC family tree~* Erhem, for certain reasons, my moyangs who borne my grandpa are both females, so.. ~~ ~~ And then my grandpa turned out to be ‘Produced’ my dad with.. with no grandma, dad said it was asexual reproduction. Know what? I thought of Amoeba’s. [=.=]''' Then only I knew too I have quite a lot of aunts and uncles. Hahaha!! swt swt.. Happy family!~*

The next day.. I went out! from the room.. hehe..
To here~ err.. If i can fly, probably the photo will look nicer.. perhaps. :D :D After all i left when a bunch of cixin girls went there. They never stop hehe haha at there okay?? Until the lifeguard uncle warned them and.. grr..

Thursday + I woke up very early. Tried to re-sleep, failed~ swt. so got tuned with the FlyFM Pagi Show again. ^^V em.. um.. the Mak Cik of Block D has hilang-ed!! Don’t know which block she is guarding now.. Happy working makcik! = =''' And ho!! I slept with my blanket tightly already. Such a marvellous improvement. lol..The weather is reaaally getting better. Classes’ aircons are starting to freeze me up already too~ Good. Good. keke~ Next week sem2 exhibition week~ LSSC and ICB, my top choices. Others? No thanks. (Is no time in fact..) :P :P Okay, another matter. Can things stop having their prices going up?? How to sedikit2 lama2 jadi bukit? Jadi tanah rata also can’t happen already.. Gosh. Things are getting smaller, prices are getting BIGGER in numbers. Agh. My pin money is a constant variable eii. Hopefully the manipulate variables - prices are staying changeless. If not soon the responding variable - the balance I will have will be a negative figure. = = Another YESS for PSY124 psychology students. Our Thursday class is again postponed. Ahh~ haaa~ hahaha!! During Maths we were having fun! not because of the numbers.. and exponential.. and and natural logarithmic etc. But is because we were talking and laughing. lol. Quote of the class : Maths is reaaaally cute~Brilliant~* XD XD Mommy called after maths. Em.. asking me next week Need to go back to Nilai again ah? Er. AHh!! And ho la.. la ho, my friendster has been viewed by many many many many Indonesian and Philippines.. Yerr.. feel unsecured eii..


Waiting for.. okay i forgot which class.. hee~
We seldom can see the RLC has many people walking together like that de lo.. (what a ' compliment'..)
2nd Tiger Susu i had. Calcium right? lol..

Friday + Woke up at 4a.m. [=.=]''' And then ho, I switched off the alarm (i hoped someone would tell me why i did that..haha) and re-slept and re-woke up at 7.24 a.m., and ho, i've class at 8 a.m. Such a miracle happening.. hee~ But then i wasn't late, somemore.. somehow.. somewhat early. swt swt. Biology class? we were being taught on DNA tech -- fluorescent/glowing rabbit..hehe!! I like BIO~ Then after this after that followed YehLing back to Klang. Reached to AEON, I er.. I.. I left my handphone in YehLing's cousin's car! (if my mama knew.. i should be half-dying now..muahahaa!!) Then ho, erghh, i waited 1 hour, ONE hour in AEON, un-move-able due to the bag with stuffs, on a bench, facing the ESPIRIT + MNG. I was.. omg-ly suffering! I hate to wait!! Because i almost slept there! (=.=) AHH!!.. oh ya, forgotten that i ter-watched a horror movie.. I didn't want to watch! But once played.. okay i can't stop de. Kong bu! What 30 days of Night.. yierr! And today, started to watch Heroes~ They are.. cute!

While waiting.. saw a very yao-yeng de Jaga. His pose can help him to guard those jewelery better ah? =.=
And hey!! This time saw many many faecesss... lol..

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
=.=''...

*Samz, can i get a form to apply for being tagged Late? = =*
**Would I reaaally be leaving ah? Coming and going aren’t my vexations, but my life’s continuance is. Friends & Family I’ve known? Never forget, never regret. ;) **
Ladies and Gentlemen, Go and think something for Parent’s Day! No them, No You~ lol..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, mei! u din tell me the photo was bcz u saw a makcik with the same jacket...lol...so many ppl started wearing MY jacket, i dun think i wana wear it anymore la...kelly once told me that that jacket is my trademark, but now that more and more ppl are wearing it, dun think it is MY trademark anymore..haha...

nyways, jz to let u know that act...im feeling down and out, but when i was reading ur blog, i was act laughing...thanks for ur blog, mei, thanks a lot!

love ya, muax...=) and u better come bc to inti nxt week, and the week after that, and the week AFTER that, and so on....

GGdTJJ said...

haha, just hit your profile and find out i am the 100th viewer..
this is what someone do when someone get too boring...
ai-haih........
jpa out soon, hope you get what you desire la..
and yes, as yi wen said, your blog is somehow nice? i enjoy reading also..
lots of pictures lot of colours..
unlike mine, haih 平淡无奇、默默无闻、无聊没趣、浪费绷带(waste bandwidth)
un? bandwidth.. haha

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

thanks for enjoying while 2 of u read* And that's what i enjoy doin~ lol..

*jack.. you like ming ju jing hua, and cheng yu, and mayb yan yu, VERY much ho? yio..

*yiwen, feeling down? ask urself to feel UP then! ;) ops and sorry, i already slept ytd nite..hee..>.<