5.13 a.m. I am stucked in JPA website. (Is everyone checking on this early morning.. too?!)
5.15 a.m. Oh plss.. It wasn't loading!!
5.17 a.m. changing from Mozilla Firefox >> Internet Explorer. to.. increase the ability to.. 'fight for the website'?
5.18 a.m. If forgiving is loving.. Waiting is hurting!
5.19 a.m. can i.. scream?? Feel like so crazy. I am alone in the dark..= =
5.21 a.m. IExplorer succeeded!! I.. oh gosh..
5.22 a.m. I used ONE minute to stare on the words 'Semakan keputusan...' Is today today? When is today??
5.24 a.m. Okay i clicked. but then, i guess another 6999++ people are also.. checking? it loads very slow! apa ini... :(
5.24 I am not feeling well d eii.. !!~~@@##..
5.26 a.m. stomach aching... feels like climbing mount everest..=.=
5.27 a.m. My itchy hands' fault, i reclicked the thing.. and.. it.. reloads.. >.< !! 5.28 a.m. Hellllp.. 5.30 a.m. I m giving up.. T.T 5.32 a.m. I actually walked away.. ya and.. walked back [= =]''' switched on light already.. :) 5.34 a.m. Happy mommy's day mama.. :) + :) = enough? I cant :D right now.. 5.37 a.m. Patient is Virtue? :'( 5.38 a.m. I never take any results like this!! mnsfjdhfhyefoqwjdklsdj... 5.39 a.m. Needing sleeping pills..=.='' 5.40 a.m. My quote : Patient has its limitation. Let's try later...


*****
After a short nap (miracle nap), i woke up again. Tried again.. failed many many again(s). Thanks to Jack, who taught me shortcut way.. I.. managed to open the page. yea, opened. FYI : Before i was able to view that page, I.. kept forcing myself to LOOK at comics, cartoons and etc. =.='''

KEPUTUSAN PERMOHONAN BIASISWA PROGRAM IJAZAH LUAR NEGARA (PILN) 2008 JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM

No Kad Pengenalan 901023106472
Nama Penuh LIM KAH WEI
Kursus
BIOTEKNOLOGI

Private & Confidential
*******

Thank God.
Just feel to skip this part faster, to those who got it. Congrats. To those who aren't, Life goes on. Have faith in yourself, and you will know what to do next. ;)

*******
mothers day

My mother's day, okay, is MY MOM's mama's day. Went with 4 body guards (her deerest son and daughters) for breakfast. Ba Kut Teh.. = =''' And then shopping with her, yea she was happy, got herself a Nike bag. *mouth zipped* I haven't gotten myself any Nike product yet leh.. Mom > Nike. What an image. But then.. She happy = We happy~* (which is She happy = She'll LET us feel happy) (=.=)''' Wanted to get a haircut. But then, maybe the barber also celebrating mama's day, so postponed. Back to home, after half an hour, out again. Where? Mall.. Bought some ****** and a basic top. And then.. Yea. Nothing much. Nothing much to type either, rojak rojak feelings~ At least no more ''kia si lang'' heart beating like last night. u.u

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
I told you, i love Magic~* ^^

*******

thank you

A bit of <3>always~ mei tian mei tian, hen jiu hen jiu~ (sorry if the Hua Yu sounds weird. Yesterday in EDEN organic store, let the seller said ''ha ha, don't know how to write your mom's name ah?'' -- Is neeeed time to recall okay? The last time i wrote my own name is on the SPM BC paper leh..=.=''')
My Inti-UC big big happy family, i am always Yiwen and others' mei!!** I am always having a dad and grandpa and great grand ma(s) and aunt and cousin! Love u all~!!
Again, thanks to Anna and Daniel who previously helped me. =)
Thanks to all who wishes and prayed for me. :) :)

I feel bad telling people. So, trrry to avoid that question.. :)


Such a sad sad song~~

.... and life goes on.

2 comments:

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

hey anyway congrats to you! i didn't get the jpa... but anyway you're right, life does go on... jz don't take this too seriously i guess..

so which college did they offer you? then which country?

take care! :P

Anonymous said...

hey mei...congrats AGAIN!!! haha..will really miss u loadz...esp when walking to class early in the morning...dun worry , tho, no one's gona take ur place in the SAM family...i'l make sure of that lol..but yea...everyone who knows bt this asked me to congratulate u, and remember to KEEP IN TOUCH!!!

and pls remember to tell me when are u coming to inti to cler all ur stuff, and make sure u spend AT LEAST one hour here, cz everyone got so muich to tell u, and we really wana have a meal w u for the first, though hopefully not the last time...

and yea..many ppl din get...so far in the sam course, only u...

miss u mei, love u, and u will always be in my thoughts!!

penned by,
ur sis in inti