this is the life
~If you're one that always wander by yourself, you aren't living in the world. There's no movie with only one character. Try to live in three dimensions, not one.~

* Things happen too fast all of a sudden. How fast? Blink your eyes once. Yap, that fast. Few lines changed the world, my perspective, my emotions, and my thinkings. But luckily, certain things are not changed. I am still +wei | Kathy. =.=''' Too fast, too Spurious.
* Thanks a million a trillion a gazillion to all who cares and concerns. My Inti-UC Dad who dedicated a 'slot' in his blog for me.. And my Inti-UC sister who congrats-ed me many many times [more than enough already :) ].. And, *sekaligus* all others who were in.
* To all 08' Form 6 & Matrikulasi-ians. Happy schooling!! ya before that, happy orientation first. (=.=) Set a target, and chase your dream all over again.
* You know what.. I am gonna miss ICB concert! T.T I hope i can join them.. :( Stact Club is going to visit Vitagen & Chocolate factories this semester.. *puff~* Inti-UC, a right choice :) Adieus~*
IceCream
* I.. miss eating ice cream. An icy cooling dessert that temporarily pull my mind out of my mind. [= =] After all, I want dark chocolate first. such a bothering person i am.. ignore me =.= hee~ Ice cream can be a healthy snack too. If.. ok, if the ice cream costs you a Lot! swt.. anyway that's real~
++Ice Cream blow++





life
# Like something in the movie?
# Like something episodic?
# Like something unpredictable & irregular?
# Like something jerky & explosive?
# Like a colourful dream?
# Like them all lately!! #
*gasping for life*

+ Metamorphosis +
Hey~ this is the line i fancy the most. On the picture.

The course of life is like the sea; men come and go; tides rise and fall; and that is all of history.

0 comments: