To avoid more violence, grr!! I cut this tagging thing alreadyangry, so no next victim, and hopefully NO next time =.='''

What was I doing 10 years ago(1998)?
I told you.. I don't have any brain when i was at that age. *memory.. = ='''

5 things on my to-do list today (I never do them most of the time)
(a) Supper
(b) Get my homeworks done
(c) Watch TV
(d) Buy mother's day gift
(e) Nap

5 snacks I enjoy
(a) McFlurry (Oreo!!) mcflurry
(b) Rokky MILK

(c) Cereal - Honey ***** etc.
(d) That baked mushroom..forgot the brand can?
(e) assorted Nuts (cashew..figs..raisins..brazil..pistachio.. .. ..)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
(a) Bank in. INTEREST..keke
(b) Charities..
(c) A home for my parents (means my siblings either buy theirs OR stay under bridge.)
(d) Shopping**
(e) I wan(need) a holiday-like holiday. = ='''

5 of my bad habits
(a) Like to sleep and wake up early (swt..)
(b) Anytime pettishness
(c) On9 all the time..?
(d) BAD in decision making. juk juk juk
(e) Siao siao attitudes.

5 places I have lived
(a) Klang
(b) Penang
(c) Inti-UC hostel
(d) Shanghai
(e) Genting? Cameron Highlands? =.o

5 jobs I've had
(a) Typer
(b) Daughter
(c) Sister
(d) Yobo
(e) Irritator

*ohh.. ngam ngam 7 rainbow colours. Sekian, tidak lagi.

******
Chocolate

Hey! I used to like DARK chocs very much de. For reasons it’s been long I haven’t eaten any reaaally nice de d. And every year I’ve been reading about Germany or Switzerland or a Few more countries which produce high quality chocolate holding the annual chocolate festival..T.T~ One day I will go!! Feeeeling down? Try chocs~ (the mahal-er it is, the suang-er it will bring~*with recognised brand) The choc i miss - Guylian Opus****

chocolate

Ahem ahem, What Choooocoloates do :

* The smell of chocolate may increase theta brain waves, resulting in relaxation. (so if you don’t like to EAT it, er.. *sniff sniff* hee~)

* Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine, a mild mood elevator. (Having bad mood ke? Eat chocos!!)

* Men who eat chocolate live a year longer than those who don't.(Unfair.. gender bias. Women leh? Anyway, one A year. :P :P) =.= (and, remember the oldest woman on earth? She eats a PIECE of choc every day!)

* Mexican healers use chocolate to treat bronchitis and insect bites. (In M’sia many ants tend to bite us.. so we should eat chocs. Lol..)

* But then of course, expect more goodness from DARK chocs, not Milk/White chocs. :D

Chocolates :]

What Chocolate Won't Do

* Studies show that chocolate is not a causative factor in acne. (good news for remaja-remaja like us..hahaha!!)

* Chocolate doesn't make you 'high'. You'd need to eat a huge quantity (about 25 pounds at one sitting) to feel any noticeable effect. (swt..)

chocolates

Oh, Chocolate and Your pet

If a pet becomes ill after eating chocolate (which normally they WILL), take it to the vet immediately. (Let’s pity them with chocolate’s feast! :P :P)

chocolate

be be continued.. :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mei...yea yea..i will try to tell myself to feel UP..haha...tomoro drop by my room la...i'l tell u bt it..hehe...but yea, everything is ok already, bc to normal, i hope..

UR CHOCOLATES MADE ME FEEL HUNGRY!!! aikz...u like dark chocolates as well? lol...me too..i like bitter and dark chocolates...

nyway, see ya tomoro, yea? jz drop my room if u feel like coming la...i dun mind, and su min said she doesnt know wat time is she coming back...see ya..

miss ya, mei...muax..have a good day!! =)