What happen if one day, you receive an email from.. Paris Hilton? *Maybe Arif will have a different reaction.. hm..* HAHA~~

Okay. I have taken 6.. or 7 capsules, and now I really doubt that thing works.. 

I need to step out of my house!! Suddenly, Klang is a small place for me. 

I hope I can make it to SAMclan PD trip. But all of a sudden all plans clash. Trip, work, gathering. Agh.

***Boring section***
lalala~

I thought of aspartame today. That should sound familiar to many of you. Just grab a SUGAR FREE gum and look over the ingredients list.. ta dah~ you see it. Aspartame is so good right? Gives you sweetness without the sweet sugar.

Many people are still thinking that, high in sugar = not good! = fat = causing diabetes = no way. So, they pick product labelling sugar FREE instead. No sugar = won't turn us fat = no diabetes = great. The fact, or should be inside fact, tells another story and.. Even I would tell you to go for sugar but not sugar free. *unless the sugar free thing is also aspartame free. lol*

If goes into detail, there are more than 90 side effects of aspartame consumption, including death. How much can it causes those? I don't know. One of the list is here. I took a look and the list does look 'common', but I'd agree that long term aspartame consumption can kill.

From a book "The Deadly Deception", there are actually some highlights of aspartame's usage around few decades ago. A few doctors experimented and fed monkeys & mice aspartame and witnessed lethal results. Then, maybe due to mercenery influence (I just pictured this myself), someone called Searle (i hate him! =.=) kept defending that aspartame causes 'no health problems', submitted safety evidence to FDA and guess what, approval was granted.

After that, some doctors actually fought in a hope that ban on aspartame will be implemented. But somehow, still relating to a few FDA officer, these doctors failed. I can imagine how hard it was to see a poison being approved to be sold in the market. So later in year 1984, NutraSweet, or you might be more familiar with same kind product EQUAL, or Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi...  is swallowed by 100,000 people. Because there is no credible link/evidence that can show aspartame cause cancer or brain damage or anything else, complaints were compiled, but aspartame is still in the supermarket.

Again. Choice is yours. Stop and think.
A 2007 news on aspartame.

This is another reason why I need hours to shop for food. Reading all the words on the packing is something enjoyable, at least, for me. :P

I think I am going out tomorrow.. let me think where I can go.
eh. 2009 is near! =.=

0 comments: