Oh my, watch this people~ I have a =D morning watching these. Starring Rowan Atkinson, presenting you, the Spider-Plant Man. lol~





*****
I always like surfing net and news exclusively in the morning. As night comes, my disposition towards them will diminish, alien me. =.= This morning, I read about..

In Afghanistan, two schoolgirls were blinded by men on motorcycle using acid in water pistols. Gosh. One shoot. No more sight. Cruel.

Okay.. Obama is going after Osama. (they rhyme! =.='')

Mahathir questions over credibility of candidates contesting post in Umno. He doubts that money politics is involved. You know hor, this kind of hanky-panky, won't anger me, but shame me sometimes.

*****
=.= I thought tomorrow I can work. Mana taufu.. i got a call from the recruitment centre telling me I'm changing my working place. Er, funny thing, still in the same shopping mall, just different location. =.= Different day.. AH.

Today, I am mom's housekeeper, gratis. =.='' She say I SHOULD do those chores, so I did. I am a good daughter. HAHAHA~ =.=

What I want now? What I need now? o_o

0 comments: